Chapter 29

Kaneki runs across rooftops making his way to  Gotham Harbor till Touka stops him. "Kaneki wait I want to know what happened to you with Yamori I saw him here with the agori scum with my brother." Kaneki stays silent looking at the moon closing his eyes "I was tortured Touka-Chan brutally. My fingers and toes cut off. I escaped took charge and defeated him by myself. Then when he came to Bruce-San mansion to get me again I killed him." Her eyes widened seeing the Kaneki she knew the sweet and loving no killing half ghoul was gone.

"I needed to get stronger so I did what I had to do on this earth." She just looked at him feeling sorry and felt it was her fault for everything that's happened. Kaneki just walked past her "let's go Touka-Chan." Kaneki then jumped continuing his way while Touka watched him run then followed suit. They make the way their only for Kaneki to be attacked by a kagune. The ghoul cut free seeing a green like trench coat with a serpent like mask. Kaneki didn't activate his kagune only looked at the ghoul only for Touka to land in between them.

"Stop it nishiki it's Kaneki you Baka!" The ghoul took off his mask looking at the one eyed ghoul surprised taking in his new features. "Hello nishio senpie long time no see." Nishiki looked at him rolling his eyes "we went for you and you weren't their you know that right?" Kaneki stayed silent nodding only for yomo and tsukiyama came out of hiding. "Kaneki Ken you look delicious as ever!" The one eyed ghoul looked at the purple haired ghoul with disappointment "what's he doing here. Where hide?"

Yomo looked at Kaneki seeing something was off "follow me." The ghouls entered a warehouse Kaneki looked around walking towards a room till he sees hide laying down with bandages. He ran towards his friend kneeling down "hide you awake ?" This made his friend smile softly nodding "Kaneki.. I knew all long.." Kaneki eyes widen then looked at the other ghouls "wasn't their fault I'm like this... I don't hate it fear you your my friend..." Kaneki felt tears drop from his eyes "hide...I'm sorry I wasn't their to protect you..."

The other ghouls give them their privacy leaving waiting outside. Nishiki looked at Touka "where you find him anyways ?" She laughed smiling "he saved me from agori attack in the city." He nods till he sees a plane flying over head then lands then ghouls activated their kagunes only to see a man in a suit with a bat logo on his chest with a black cape. "Guys he's not a threat he's Kaneki's mentor." The deactivate their kagunes only for Batman too look at them "I see different kagune types. Even if you tried to take me down you wouldn't."

Nishiki gave Batman a look till they saw something moving around. Batman noticed something as well standing on point till a black and blue mist appears.

Kaneki laughed softly at hide messing with his hair "you don't know how bad I missed you hide.." his best friend hit him on the shoulder making Kaneki smile "that's for leaving me alone at school." The ghoul stays silent till he hears something on the roof before Kaneki could register what's happening green kagune appeared wrapping around his neck ripping him threw the roof. "Kaneki!!!" The ghoul saw lex smiling at him then threw him down into some boxes.

"Haven't forgotten about me haven't you Kaneki ?" The ghoul gets up too see bane, scarecrow, two face and clay face fighting Batman and the others. Touka activates her kagune firings at bane only for him to get cut a bit. "You bitch!!" He ran punching the floor making her fall down. Bane ran into her threw multiple buildings making her scream.

Batman threw batrangs at two face only for him to pull out a pistol firing at the bats. "Why you working with lex two face !?" The man reloaded his pistol laughing "cause of that eyepatch freak !! Needs to know true lose !!" Yomo shoot electric volts at clay face making him scream him pain. Nishiki jumped into the air activating his kagune slicing away at clay face only for the monster to laugh. Tsukiyama took care of scarecrow stabbing his leg liking his arm "you taste like fear hmmm." The villain passed out only for him to hear Touka screams in pain he ran seeing a muscular man throwing her around. "Don't worry Touka I got you !!" He jumped in the air noticing a wire on his back slashing it spitting out green fluid.

"Nooo!" Bane muscular mass became smaller and smaller allowing Touka to punch and bite his other shoulder "not again!!!!" She knocked him out taking deep breaths only for tsukiyama to hold out his hand to help her up. Kaneki was fighting luthor only for the villain to mock him.

Luthor and Kaneki kagune clash into each other "was that your friend in that room? Let me go say hi!" The ghoul kicked Luthor then threw him into a container punching him over and over again then stabbed his legs in place. Kaneki was about to rip Luthor neck open only to hear a scream. Hide. This made Kaneki look up seeing his friend dangling from the room. "Let Luthor go or I drop him."

The villain looked at Kaneki smiling "you lost Kaneki. We win." Touka and tsukiyama were on the roof on for hell caster too look at them lifting on arm blowing them away back on the ground. Metal pipes wrapped around them keeping them in place. Batman knocked two face out too see the situation but didn't know who the other villain was. Yomo with full blast made clay face scream to death knocking him out.

Kaneki let Luthor go only to be stabbed with a knife in the stomach. Kaneki felt it slide opening his wounds the ghoul fell to his knees in pain the dark knight ran at Luthor throwing some enhanced batrangs. Hell caster eyes turned blue making Batman end up in a cage. Yomo and nishiki saw the situation "we get mister assailed up their and get hide." They run jumping on the roof sending volt attacks the villain opened a portal sending the bolts back towards Yomo. He fell to the ground spitting out blood in annoyance while nishiki sent a death blow towards hell caster smiling.

"Hide don't worry I got-." Nishiki eyes widen seeing a red and black blade in his chest only to be kicked off the roof hitting the pavement. Hell caster landed with hide throwing him infront of Kaneki. Lex kneeled down looking at the one eyed ghoul "poor thing your pathetic." Luthor grabbed hide by the throat only to squeeze making him thrash around for air. Kaneki's eyes widen getting up only to be blasted with black electricity keeping him down Kaneki activated his kagune only for it to disappear.

The blast stop making the ghoul get up seeing Luthor smile at him. "Kaneki...I love you bro-." His eyes widen hearing a snap seeing hides body fall in the ground lifeless. Kaneki screamed out in pain Luthor laughed only to see purple mask start to form. "I'm gonna fucking devour you whole!!!!!!!"