Chapter 16

Kaneki looked around grabbing his head. Getting up slowly only to stumble into a chair "master ken your awake!" Alfred ran towards the ghoul helping him up then sending him to a chair.

The ghoul looked at Alfred smiling softly "how long was I gone?" The butler looked at the ghoul sighing "one year sir." Kaneki eyes widen realizing Rize kept him in his mind in a coma for one year. The Tv went off in the room news of killing spree in star city. Alfred looked at the screen knowing that the ghoul gonna want to go.

"Master ken I want you to know you just woke up and need to eat something. I'll go get you some flesh that Bruce kept in the bat cave stay here." Before Kaneki could ask Alfred anything he was left alone in the room seeing what was on screen. Superman fighting his clone.

This made the ghoul clench his fists.

Star city

Superman threw a car at k90 landing "stop this now." K90 gets up tossing the car aside activating his kagune leaping into the air. Superman used his heat vision to blast the ghoul clone but only broke one kagune. The man of steel was stabbed in the stomach only for his eyes to widen. Clark was thrown into a building only to grab his stomach in pain. Thinking to himself that ghoul organs can hurt him bad.

K90 walked slowly to the downed hero only to hear a roar and a crash. Superman eyes widen only to see doomsday. K90 looked at the behemoth before him but the alien didn't attack him but walked past him towards Superman. He tried to get up but was punched into the ground but Clark used all his strength to punch the alien back and heat visioned him into k90.

The man of steel feel on one knee taking deep breaths only to see the two get back up. But then in a flash a Kaneki cut off k90's hand making him scream and punching doomsday in the jaw. The behemoth stumbled back a bit then looked at the figure before him. Long black hair dressed in black button up shirt and black slacks and boots.

Superman eyes widen "Kaneki is that you?" The ghoul turned his head to the hero nodding "yes Clark." Doomsday only roars running towards the ghoul. Kaneki jumped in the air dodging the charge and activating his kagune stabbed the thing in the back and piercing his back. The alien only reached behind his back grabbing the kagune and threw him into a gas station.

Boom

K90 gets up looking at his arm was cut off looking for it. The clone looked to see Kaneki walk threw the fire 'crack' his fingers one by one. "You don't know who I am." Doomsday bleeds from his back making Kaneki smile activating his ghoul eye. He ran and the alien kicking it in its head and stabbing it multiple times in the back and taking a chunk out of his neck. The behemoth grabbed Kaneki tearing his arm off then slamming him into the ground and stepped on him. Superman flew in punching Doomsday in the face sending him flying into a build.

K90 ran only to be stabbed in the chest looking behind him to see Kaneki body broken and healing fast. The ghoul looked at his counter part throwing him to the ground and walking towards him. K90 crawled only to have his legs pierced to the street. The ghoul stepped on his back "you are a abomination." Only for Kaneki to kneel down smiling softly "you don't mind if I eat you."

Doomsday gets up bleeding and then Superman punched him over and over again grabbing his head and heat visioned his eyes only for the monster to scream and fall down dead. Clark looks to see Kaneki eating something and realized it was k90 really creeped out by how he has to eat human or ghoul flesh he walked towards him. "How are you here ?" Kaneki finished getting up to look at Superman blood on his mouth. "Let's just say I've had enough dreaming."