Chapter 20

Month later

Gotham bay

A taxi was driving down some streets till it stopped at a warehouse. The joker gets out laughing pulling a grenade pin "thanks pal but gotta blast literally hahahahahahaha!"the drivers eyes widen pulling on wheel only to be tied up.

The clown walks away for the car to blow up seeing so guys with guns down a couple of warehouses. This made him smile walking towards them "your late clown." Death stroke walks out with bane and scarecrow and a man. The psycho path smiles at the hitman "sorry guys just had to take care of something's."

Robin and Superboy look on top of a roof "guys joker just got here." Miss Martian and KF were cloaked two warehouses away from the bad guys "what's the plan Robin? If there's hostages in the warehouses?" The boy wonder kept eyes on the villains seeing them go inside. "Alright the plan is to try to take the venom supply and take them down." A person in a black shirt, white trench coat and suit pants was watching everything. "Haise you copy."

Haise kneeled down hitting the ear piece smiling "I copy Robin whats the plan." After Robin told him everything he jumped down hold a canister pressing a button activating to be a melee weapon glowing red. Haise runs jumping in the air to a roof rear the warehouse looking at the door guarded. Robin throws some bat rangs distracting them making Haise jump down knocking them out smiling at Robin.

"Nice work Haise." This made him nod "thanks Robin." Superboy used his super hearing to hear the meeting begin. Miss Martian was inside in the shadows cloaked with KF.

"Alright guys we need to get as many meta humans as we can." Till a explosion happens Robin throwing smoke grenade. Bane activated his serum making muscles all big and veins glowing green. Miss Martian grabbed one of the men throwing him into a boxes. Joker laughs softly then sees Haise "It's the emo!" He pulled out his gun firing at him only for him to dodge rolling disarming the Clown and punching him in the face. Robin was going threw slade "so Robin I wonder why isn't he using his organ or have his mask." This made the boy wonder kept throwing punches.

Bane clashed with  super boy only for the tube to be pulled out of his head making the venom spill all over the floor. "Got you." Superboy punched bane into a wall knocking him out. KF ran to get rope tying up the villain then he helped Haise with joker. Miss Martian looks at the man about to read his mind till she was punched into a wall. Haise ran to her aid kneeling down beside her "You okay ?" She nods only for them to look at the man "so your him aren't you." Haise gets up giving him a glare "all the story's I've heard about you don't seem scary at all." He lunged at Haise but missed getting kicked in the stomach and punched making him slide back at bit.

Slade was still fighting Robin "isn't it a bit weird he isn't wearing his mask or anything like that he didn't change did he. He must have no memory perfect opportunity." He saw slade run throwing a grenade at Haise. The pin popped and blew the hero into a wall landing on the ground.

"Haise... if you don't do anything your team will die." Haise eyes widen to be in a checkroom only for a figure to walk up behind him "look at me Haise come on accept me. You know you need me." This made Haise close his eye "No is don't need you." Haise gets up too see the strange man look at him smiling. The ghoul took off his jacket closing his eyes then opened them to have his eye red and black. "Batman.. Superman give me strength." He then cracked his finger.

Looking at the man in front of him using his kagune lunged at him hitting him then throwing the guy into a car. "Stay down." This made him get up "I'm Death I'll never stay down." Then his eyes turned all black teleporting behind Haise cutting his kagune then kicking him into the floor leaving a hole in the floor. "Your weak. Not powerful enough to stop me." Haise has blood dripping from his mouth "Haise...Haise..haise!" This made the ghoul eye twitch for moment activating his ghoul eye more bright red and black.

The ghoul activated his kagune making them lunged at him the man dodged but one stabbed him in the chest. "It's payback time!" Haise had a wicked smile on his face dragging the villain across the concrete walls then throwing him fears away from him. Haise stands in front of him the villain laughed softly "you got me...Kaneki." This made Haise eyes widen then grabbing his head name going threw his head thinking who's Kaneki I'm Kaneki ? He fell on the ground grabbing his head. "Nice to meet you Kaneki but I gotta go now. Till we meet again."

The man vanished into a black mist only for slade to kick Robin in the face "have fun with your monster Robin." Slade vanished only for the team too see Haise screaming in pain seeing his kagune moving crazy. "Megan knock him out before he losses control!" This made her look at Haise with tears in her eyes "I'm sorry Kaneki..." Haise stoped screaming laying down on the floor knocked out.

Mount justice

Batman looked at the team "I can't keep doing this anymore guys this is the second time this happened." Batman looked at the Martian feeling the same way but it was what Kaneki wanted. "I know but this is what he wanted. I know lying to him about his 20 year gap or anything is hard on all of us."

Somewhere else

A woman stands there her green hair in her face the she smiled "Kaneki Ken huh I remember you."