Chapter 2

I was woken from my sleep by someone blowing hot air on my face. I opened one eye finding Emma staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're lazy." She answered.

"It's morning. I have a right to be lazy." I growled and rolled away from her. Instead of blowing on my face she traced her fingers down the back of my neck making the hair there stand up and getting a shiver to go down my spine.

"Go away Emma!" I barked as I tried swatting her away.

"You're mothers asked me to wake you. The Dragon Lords are coming today and they need you present." Emma said.

I groaned and sat up. Alexis yawned in my head and I could see her stretch in the back of my mind. Emma offered her hand to pull me up and I took it. She pulled me to my feet and I stretched myself.

"You need to get dressed." Emma said.

"I really don't want to go." I groaned but I headed for my wardrobe anyway. Alexis left my body when I went into the bathroom to change.

I came out wearing jeans and a white hoody. Stuff my parents brought me from the human world. I was glad Rose never wore royal gowns because then I probably would have to.

Alexis and Emma took my body again and I walked down the steps with a yawn. My parents, Aviri, Luna, Amber, Amy, Alice and Sarah were already there. As I got down the steps I heard Avalar and Avalon make their way to the railing on the second floor. They preferred to observe more than get involved.

There we waited for about a half hour talking to each other. I was about to go back up to my room when the doors pushed opened and two massive green dragons held the doors opened. They were dressed in full suits of armor with huge great swords on their backs. They were behemoths compared to the dragon's I've seen. They were ten feet tall and they towered over my head. Sapphire was much smaller than these dragons.

Which reminds me Sapphire had gone with Veronica to the Wizards Tower.

The dragons bowed to us, then to the people coming in which surprised me more. They were human. Or they looked human. The girls wore silver armor, and the boys wore gold. Course there was only two boys.

But I knew who they were though. I've met them a few times.

There were the twins, Nokiya, and Akiya who both had swords on their hips. Akiya had a blue shield on her left arm and a gold brace on her right upper arm. There was a girl about my age that I knew was Mari. Then there was the boy Jurgen who's gauntlets were at his hips.

The two adults following them were Vultorus and Chandra. Vultorus stood tall and proud, his chest puffed up like he was trying to be brave, a final respect to Rose maybe? Vultorus was huge for a man. He was at least 7 feet tall and his arms made him look like he could bench press a bus.

Chandra was gorgeous. She was so beautiful and I was almost jealous of it.

The dragons stepped in and bowed, and we all returned the bow.

When that was done Nokiya and Akiya ran over to Kira and hugged her playfully while Mari came over and hugged me.

"It's been too long Myra!" Mari laughed.

"I agree."

Chandra stepped forward with a frown on her face. "Is-is it true?" She asked.

We all dropped our heads and Chandra covered her mouth with her hands. I knew she was good friends with Rose, and I also knew they talked more than we knew about.