Chapter 35

Akiya

Camelia pressed me down against the bed with a grin on her face. It wasn't a seductive, or perverted grin, it was more like an evil grin.

"Love, what are you doing?" I asked her as I watched her step back and pull her sweater off so she was in her normal buckled pants and a tank top.

"It's hot around you, always is." Camelia explained as she wrapped her arms around my waist and lay beside me with her head on my stomach.

"Forgive me for being so attractive. Blame my parents." I shrugged.

"I meant, Stiildus hin Yolos." Camelia laughed.

Calm your flame.

"I try." My words slipping into the dragon tongue. "I can't help it. All the fighting over just like that? What else am I supposed to do? What use is the Goddess of Chaos outside of war?"

She answered me in the same language. "You could stay with me love. We could have a family, and be peaceful."

"I could."

"I want a son and a daughter." Camelia teased.

"Oh that sucks." I laughed.

"Why's that?"

"My family is known for having too many girls." I laughed. "You're gonna get at least two girls before we get a boy."

"I can live with that." Camelia smiled. I ran my fingers through her snowy hair and she let out a sigh of contentment. She was happy just to be in my arms, which was something I would never deny her of.

"I just feel bad for Dragoon." I sighed.

"You aren't her mate. You have nothing to apologize for." Camelia said as she rested her chin on my stomach so she could look up at me. Her pink eyes staring into my own.

"I know that. It's just, I know she fell for me. But there's nothing I can do. I've fallen madly in love with you." I told her, getting her to smile.

"As a Goddess of Chaos you're far too nice." Camelia told me as she lifted herself up using her elbow before she leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. She leaned back slightly before continuing. "Dragoon will find peace with her own mate. And if she doesn't, then it was never meant to be. She is a Fragment of Elysium after all."

"So am I." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Your a Fragment of a Fragment." Camelia corrected.

I rolled my eyes. "I could have merged with Nokiya you know. Aurora gave us a choice."

"But you wouldn't because then you'd loose me. And Nokiya wouldn't because then she'd loose Aria." Camelia said with a smirk. "You wouldn't dare give me up for ultimate power would you?"

"Depends on what you bring to the table." I smirked.

"Unconditional love, undying loyalty, a 'smokin hawt bod'." She smirked devilishly at that last one and I found myself blushing.

"I didn't say you could read my thoughts." I told her as I swallowed back the lump in my throat.

"You can taunt and tease Dragoon all you want to get those perfect reactions out of her. But when it comes to us, I believe I'm the one who holds all the cards, wouldn't you agree?" Camelia smiled.

"How come Kira and Alison share the dominance in their relationship, and I get stuck with you?" I asked.

"I think you're very lucky." Camelia said. "You don't have to make any decisions."