Chapter 26

Myra

The first thing I noticed when I woke up, was that my body hurt like I rolled down the Gold Mountain, which for those of you who don't know, is the mountain that goes above the cloud in the Realm of Dragons, to which their gold palace is built on.

The second thing I noticed, was that I had landed on top of Akiya, but she was in too much pain to move me.

"Myra. Can you please get off me." She groaned. We both must have woken around the same time.

I rolled off her and pulled myself up, trying to get my barrings. Bella was in a custom sheath on my hip that matched her blade in design.

Bright lights burned my eyes, and at first I thought they were stars, but they lit up in hundreds of different colors.

They were signs! Building signs! No. Cassino signs!

"Shit Akiya! We're in the human world!" I yelped.

At that, Akiya sat up fast.

We were in an alley way, and we landed on the hard concrete ground. However at the mention of the human world, Akiya ran out onto the street.

I had no choice but to run out after her.

She stopped on the side walk to avoid the cars wizzing past, trying to find the best cassino to blow their money on.

The look on Akiya's face told me she was ready to cry. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into the alley way. "Akiya, don't start panicking."

She grabbed me by the front of my shirt and slammed me into the opposite wall. "Don't panic!? I'm back in my own fucking hell!! I'm going to do much fucking more than panic!"

Camelia materialized beside us and grabbed Akiya's arms, pulling her off me before pinning her to the wall beside me. "You're not here alone this time Akiya. We have to focus on finding a way out." Camelia explained.

"Camelia's right." I added. Akiya's sword was also in its sheath on her back. I didn't want to allow Bella to change back to her human form just in case anything happened, and I assumed Akiya would have the same idea.

Emma materialized beside me and sighed. "We have three ways of getting home." She said. "When the war with Agora started, Rose shut down most of the portals between worlds, so only two remain. The one my step parents use, and the Nightshade portal. We are in Las Vegas. My parents, are in Boston, and the Nightshade portal-"

I groaned. "Is in Florida, because that's where my mom used to live."

What the hell is a Boston? Alexis asked.

"What's a Flo-ri-da?" Camelia questioned.

Akiya whimpered and I rolled my eyes. Alexis and Camelia had never been to the human world.

"Boston is a City, and Florida is a state. Both places are pretty equally far away, so it's your choice Myra. Where do you wanna go?" Emma asked.

"I don't know how to activate the portal in my mom's town, so our best bet is Boston. But we're going to need a car." I said. "But I can't drive."

Camelia blinked. "Akiya knows how to drive." She said.

"She's kind of busy right now." Emma sighed.

"Akiya!" I yelled in my Rose tone. Akiya's eyes locked on mine. "Calm your flame! We really need you right now. If you panic then you're never going to get back to your sister."

She stared at me for a bit before inhaling, then exhaling heavily. She stood up straight and smiled softly. "Sorry about that."

"Where are we going to find a car just lying around?" I asked.