Chapter 24

In two chapters this story will take a turn that I don't know if I like or not. I hope you will like it but I don't plan on changing it as I've already come up with an idea for the next book that I think is well done. I hope you like it, and thanks for still reading my stories :D

-----------------

Myra

So Bella, you plan on getting Myra into fights often? Emma asked.

I have not decided on if I am staying or not. Bella answered. I will use this battle to judge. I will not assist you in anything but sword play, Myra. I want to know how powerful you are.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I grumbled.

Just focus on Akiya. Remember her fighting style. Alexis warned.

Akiya's eyes already locked on mine, but Dragoon glowed brightly in Akiya's hand telling me she was going to assist in the fight.

Are you and Dragoon rivals Bella? I asked.

That is up for Dragoon to decide. She must feel threatened that I am here. She was the most powerful Sword here, and I may perhaps be her equal or better. One day we will find out.

I've seen Dragoon fight. When Akiya is wielding her, she's an unstoppable force. I told her.

I didn't lie either. When Akiya and Dragoon sink up, they tear up the battlefield.

"Don't lose control this time Akiya." I warned.

She loses control to her Swords? Bella asked.

No, she loses to Chaos. Alexis answered,

Ah, understandable. Chaos can never be controlled, only contained. Like within her body. Bella explained.

I nodded a bit. Akiya lunged forward again, using her instincts to nullify my senses. However I anticipated this and dove to the side, just missing her sword as it grazed the bottom of my shoe.

I managed to get back onto my feet and I pointed my blade back at Akiya who's eyes still stared into my soul. I wasn't exactly useless with a sword. I've trained with them several times and I used one when we battled against Agora. But It was like swinging a toothpick against Akiya. Dragon's were born to fight with any weapon. It was in their blood to do so.

Akiya stepped forward and stabbed her blade out to stab it into me, but I sidestepped then slammed my sword over her's causing her to step forward, and swing up, her strength easily overpowering mine.

Bellatrix flew from my hand and landed in the grass behind me.

It wasn't even a challenge for Akiya. All the training in the world wouldn't allow me to compete against her sword arm.

A smirk crossed her lips as her eyes stared into mine. I answered her with my own smile and tackled her to the ground.

She yelped in surprise, but quickly gained the upper hand against me, her sword free from her grasp as she slammed both my wrists against the ground above my head, using her ankles to pin me.

She smiled victoriously at me as I struggled uselessly to free myself. I couldn't win against the dragon's raw strength.

"Should I bother asking you to yield?" Akiya asked.

"No. Because I won't." I growled back.

She laughed. "I can hold this position all day."

I watched as a woman with fiery red hair walked up over Akiya's shoulder. Her eyes were lava red, and she was in battle armor. She had heavy gauntlets and shoulder plating, along with shin, boots and a chest piece, all were a gold color, while the chain mail covering all her skin other than her head was silver.