Chapter 32

Nokiya

We came up to the mines just as the sun started to rise over our heads.

I was going to go in with Alison, Aviri, Serana, Xena, Ari and Mari. Alice was on the other side of the mine with Luna, Jade and Sarah, getting ready to storm from that side. My father and everyone else was on this side. However the armies were split giving all four races equal standing on both sides.

I stepped off the horse and turned into a dragon, wrapping my arms around Ari before leaping into the air over the volcano. Serana was carrying Xena, and Aviri had Alison. We dive bombed into the mouth of the volcano and smashed down on the metal platform.

Olexious and Zia jumped back in shock, not expecting the attack from only a few people. Aviri released Alison as everyone shifted into their human forms, and released the person they were carrying. Alison however leaped forward, turning into a werewolf, and slamming into Zia knocking her off the platform. Aviri lept after her so I knew they would be alright.

The shadows warped around us and formed a body that quickly turned into the form I had seen Exodious take when she took my sister. Her magic was thick around us. I could feel that she had laid traps all around us.

"I'm very impressed that you made it this far Nokiya. I thought you would have stormed the gates like you said." Exodious smiled.

"Nah. I figured I could take your hope and smash it into a thousand peices." I answered as I spun Draconian in my hand. Ari stood beside me, vines already snaking down her arms.

"Oh?" Exodious smiled.

"You're already acquainted with Rose, right?" I asked.

Her eyes lit up in fear as Rose stepped from my body. Exodious stumbled back and I felt her magic lash out, wrapping back around her own body so she could have as much power as she could to fight Rose.

"That's impossible! I killed your mortal body!" Exodious bellowed. Olexious stepped back himself in fear, his dragon paw touching the very end of the platform.

"Elysium has gifted me an immortal one. To which, I will not waste on sealing you away this time." Rose answered.

"Mari, Serana, Xena Ari, tear this place apart." I ordered before charging forward, slamming into my uncle, sending him off the platform.

The battle behind me was nothing but a blur. When we landed on another platform we rolled away from each other. In front of me stood the cause of my sister's first disappearance. He roared at me in raw anger, gripping his huge battle axe in his paws.

"Your life ends now dearest uncle." I snarled.

"We'll see." He answered. He stepped forward and swung his axe under hand. I flipped backwards, skidding across this much narrower platform letting my boots create sparks from the metal. I charged forwards and swung my own sword.

He attempted to counter, but Draconian's rage was too strong for his simple axe. The blade was knocked from his grasp. I went into make the final blow, but he swung his hand, throwing me off the platform and into the lava bellow.

The lava which was used to forge the Swords of Fate.

The lava that burned my flesh on contact.

I roared as loud as I could, and the lava solidified into Obsidian. I exploded from it, and landed on top. Olexious stared down at me in awe. I looked around finding only the lava around me was solidified. I glared up at my uncle.

"I am Nokiya Alvar, Goddess of Order!" I bellowed. "You will die!" I lept up, swinging my sword through the platform between the dragon's legs. He stumbled back as I landed in front of him.