Chapter 8

"What the fuck!?" Emma yelled. "No! Bad dog!"

It was complete horror to watch Emma try and get the puppy to sit. She had no idea how to train an animal but she was trying anyway. I sat on my bed as Emma tortured the poor animal by holding treats over its head and shouting at it to sit.

"It's too young to understand you Emma." Alexis sighed..

See, my parents thought it'd be a good idea to get a new dog.

So they got four puppies.

All huskeys.

All enchanted to live forever.

And all of them were girls.

And they thought Bells and Kat were playthings.

Dekota, Miko, Liara, and Shiva. Emma like Shiva the best. I personally thought my parents just got them so they would have something to do, and they succeeded at it. These dogs ran around in their little pack and terrorized anyone who happened to be in the hallway.

They rarely made a mess but you could tell it was them, because if you looked at them they would cower like they thought you knew they were guilty.

They were smart for puppies.

Today was the first day in a long time where I didn't have an appointment or something I needed to do. I figured I could just lay down and sleep all day but Emma and Shiva refused to let me sleep as they decided to play in my room.

"Emma, can you go train her somewhere else?" I asked.

"Seriously I'm trying to draw and all I hear is you shouting at a dog that won't listen." Alexis agreed.

I always loved listening to Alexis when she was drawing. Her heart beat would change because she was so focused, and the sound of her pencil on the paper told me she loved what she was doing. It easily just carried me off into my dream worlds.

Emma picked up the puppy and tossed it on the bed where it pounced on my chest getting me to huff out my last breathe. They weren't tiny anymore. They were about the size of a small cat.

It layed on my chest, resting it's head on my collarbone where it stared at me.

"Awwwww." Emma smiled. "It knows you're the Alpha!" Emma teased.

I pet the puppy on the head and it murred in contentment. "She is kinda cute."

"Kinda? Huskey's are like the most beautiful dogs ever." Emma sighed. "She's fucking adorable."

"Whatever you say Emma, she likes me more."

"That's because you smell like a dog. When was the last time you had a bath anyway." Emma waved her hand in front of her face to express it.

"Yesterday?" I answered.

"Uhg. Too long ago for a smelly dog. Go take another."

"You just want my bed so you can snuggle the puppy." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"That's not true at all!"

"Well I'll go shower because my trusty adviser says so, but if said adviser lays in my bed, I'll have to lock her up in a crystal ball for a few days to teach her a lesson. You'll let me know if she gets on my bed wont you?" I asked Alexis.

"Of course Lady Myra. I'd never allow your Adviser to commit such an act against you." Alexis smirked.

I laughed and grabbed some clothes before heading into the bathroom. I watched as Alexis moved over to my bed and made herself comfortable as she laid in it while Emma growled at her.