Chapter 9

Alison

Myra was the first to plow into her grandmother. She hugged her tightly and her tears just flowed out getting Rose to smile even happier.

"Rose!" Myra whimpered. "I've waited so long!"

"I know you have, and whether or not it means anything, I'm very proud of how strong you've been" Rose wrapped her arms around Myra happily.

There was no way this was a fake Rose. It had to be the real her. The scent, the aura, the power, the caring of Myra's well being.

It was impossible to fake Rose. These demons would know, but Amy held a happy smile telling us all, that she foresaw this moment.

Kira didn't waste any time running up to the throne and standing before it like she didn't know what to do. Rose gently moved Myra out of the way, and she knelt beside the throne in complete disbelief. Rose stood up and smiled at her daughter.

"Well? Are you just going to stand there gawking?" Rose asked, still holding her smile.

Kira broke into tears and hugged Rose so tightly, the Goddess whined in pain from her daughter's grasp. "K-Kira!" She complained.

"Where the fuck have you been!?" Kira roared.

"Dead?"

"Why didn't you come sooner!?"

"I was chatting with Elysium." Rose answered. Kira's grip weakened and Rose pried her off before looking towards all the demons who stood up awaiting her order.

Before she could open her mouth, Amber plowed into her with enough force to knock the Goddess back into her throne where their lips locked.

Everyone turned their heads, not expecting that to ever happen.

Rose let out a wholehearted laugh. "I'm glad everyone missed me so much!" She laughed.

"We really needed you." Myra whimpered. My wolf was howling in the back of my head to rush over and help both her and Kira. Seeing them upset was awful to me.

Rose stood up with Amber, and as if to make sure she was real, Amber possessed her and Rose just stretched like it was a feeling she missed. "Now then, unless someone else would like to plow into me and express their love, I have something that needs saying." Rose said with a benevolent smile. She was indeed the same Rose who sat on the throne 515 years ago. There was no way she was a fake.

"You have our ears Lady Rose." Vultorus said as he pounded his fist against his heart and bowed. The rest of the dragons did the same.

"Very well, your plan was completely stupid." She answered.

Vultorus practically fell over from shock. He stood up and looked at the Goddess in awe. "B-But-"

"Myra was absolutely correct in the matter of Exodious. She would demolish your Ukiya and yourselves in the blink of an eye. The children's plan of strategy is the best course of action." Rose said. I couldn't help but smile. Rose was never one to hold back when someone's plan would most likely end in suicide.

"But how can you-."

"Being reunited with Elysium allowed me to see exactly what we're up against. A massive black dragon has brought the entirety of his army to the mountain to defend it. Not only that but Zia has done the same thing. Exodious is bending the shadows to create invisible traps that would tear apart your armies before they made it a hundred feet to the entrance." Rose said. "You would have had better luck asking your sister for a free pass to the Abyss."