Chapter 3

So I was playing Zoo Tycoon 2 (Reliving my childhood :D) and I think to myself "I should probably update wattpad soon."  And so my game crashes. So here you go guys, even my computer wants to update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akiya

You're fucking kidding me! Camelia why are you being so friggen stupid! Why do you have such a god damn mouth on you! Why are you attacking Rose's granddaughter!?

Avalar and Avalon cast a spell and everyone was suddenly outside. Camelia ran forward again and smashed Myra's back into a tree. I so badly wanted to run out there and stop them but my father wouldn't allow me to run forward.

Why are they stopping us? I called to Nokiya.

Camelia made a challenge and in the vampire world if you challenge someone by insult or by directly asking, no one else is allowed to interfere but a companion. And you're not her companion you're her wielder. If you got in the way, Kira and Alice would also attack and they will kill Camelia for opening her mouth. Nokiya explained.

Myra kicked off the tree, knocking Camelia onto her back. Her tail wrapped around Myra's mid section before throwing her across the field. Myra skipped across the ground before landing on her feet and skidding back just before she fell into the river. She stood up straight, her eyes a glowing orange from her wolf and vampire.

Camelia roared standing on her back legs, her front paws ready for another tackle as her front paws were hands.

"I am so fucking sick, of people comparing me to Rose, or telling me that I'm nothing compared to her." Myra growled as she started making her way towards Camelia.

"But they're both right." Myra said as her vampire wings broke from her back.

"I'm better than Rose." She growled. She leaped towards Camelia taking a form I never thought I'd see.

It was a vampire beast, but a werewolf at the same time. It had the werewolf shape, with the larger torso and more spread out shoulders. But the serpent tail, horns, wings, and claws of a vampire. The arms and legs were furry and the head was that of a wolf. Or, more like a saber tooth wolf.

This beast clashed with Camelia, their hands locked with each other's as they pressed each other back. Camelia's eyes widened when she realized that this monster was easily stronger than her. Myra pressed Camelia back before tripping her with her tail, causing Camelia to fall onto her back. Myra pinned her down and roared in her face.

"I'd tear out your throat right now if you weren't useful!" Myra roared. "But I won't hesitate to if you insult me again! I don't care if you and Alice slaughter each other, but if you ever make the mistake of comparing me to Rose again!" She swung her arm and I screamed.

Myra stood up and walked away, shifting back into her human form. Camelia shrank back into her human form, eyes wide in fear. For four massive gashes ripped through the dirt and stone beside her head like play dough.

I rushed from my father's grasp and dropped to my knees beside Camelia who reached up and pulled me into a hug. Myra froze in her tracks and glared at someone I couldn't see.

"Akiya I-." Camelia started but I rubbed her back.

"Shh Camelia I saw." I told her.

"N-No you didn't... Akiya I-."

"Didn't have control over what happened." Alice said as she came over.

I was about to question her when I heard clapping from behind me. I looked over my shoulder finding a woman with light brown hair and bronze eyes walk over. She was wearing a purple blouse and white baggy pants.