The Bad Begining

(a/n: I realized this is just... bad. But my chapters get better I swear)
Mentions of self harm
~Betty's POV~
It was the last day of Summer Archie and I decided to meet at Pop's Choc Lit' Shoppe since I haven't seen him all summer... Well I mean I did see him going inside his house since we're neighbors but I didn't actually what's the words... Talk to him so we decided to meet at our favorite place "Hey,Arch." "Hey,Betts." I got slightly uncomfortable when he called me that only one person calls me that. Jughead Jones my best friend I like to call him Juggie it seems a little weird but I like it. I always had a feeling around him that I couldn't quite sense... I don't love him...Do I? "How was your summer?" I asked him "It was pouring cement all day,everyday in the blazing hot sun. So when I was bored I started to make...Drumroll please!" So I started to drum my fingers on the table "Song lyrics!" We both laughed "That's amazing, Arch." "How was your Summer?" He asked "It could have gone better..." I said quietly. "What happened?" I didn't wanna tell him this is how Summer went my sister got sent away to group home, which lead to depression, self harm, when I thought Cheryl fat shaming me would go away because school was out I was wrong, and now that Polly is gone her obsession with me being perfect has increased 100% god I hate that word 'perfect'  "I'd rather not talk about it." I told him "No way! I told you my secret!" He said "Well your secret could give you a career mine makes me cry." My eyes started tearing up just thinking about it. I wiped away the tears that were about to escape. "You know you can talk to me right I mean I know we aren't as close as you and Jug but still." I knew he was right "Fine. My mom sent my sister to a group home and Cheryl started fat shaming me again which lead to me going depressed. There now you know." I said his look saddened "And that is why I didn't tell you I killed the mood and if you excuse me I'm gonna go do something." I began to walk away he grabbed my wrist I clinched. He pulled up my sleeve, I was wearing a jacket. He saw the scars on my wrist. Then he pulled up my other sleeve to reveal more scars "Betty." He said "Goodbye, Archie." I left. I couldn't handle my mom at the moment so I decided to go to the guy that I'm not afraid to share anything with, Jughead. I knew it was late but I didn't care I needed to talk to him about this. I knocked on the trailer door. I was crying on the way over when he opened the door I think he noticed "Hey." I said with a sad tone in my voice he automatically hugged me "So clearly something happened. Was it Cheryl again because if it is you should know she's wrong. You're beautiful,Betts." He grabbed my hand. My stomach fluttered at what he said and I blushed "Actually there's something that I've been avoiding telling anyone my mom sent my sister to a group home for what Jason did to her and my mom's obsession with me being perfect has increased dead full since. And Archie could tell something was off so he forced me to tell him. I just didn't think I head the head space to continue talking about it so I came here." I stated "Oh my god. Betts, that's awful." I smiled a little when I heard him call me Betts it wasn't uncomfortable to hear it this time. "Also..." He said "What?" No answer "What?" I ask again. All of a sudden his lips are pressed against mine. He kissed me and I kissed back. My heart was beating a million miles per hour, my body felt like electricity, and I swear for a spit second there was a spark. We pulled apart, our foreheads were touching "That was....Wow." I smiled "How long have you wanted to do that?" I asked "A while." He said and smiled. I kissed him again passionately.  "Well I'm gonna head out see you at school, Juggie." I kissed his cheek "Bye." "Bye." We said to each other as I was leaving this was officially the best night of my life.