Soul Mate

(a/n:So I keep seeing these on Instagram so I figured I would make one)
~Betty's POV~
Today I have to meet a guy named I think his name was Jughood or Jughouse Jones I don't know I just know his last name was Jones and he wants to be in the Blue and Gold (a/n:And before you wander how they've never seen him but she knows he wants to be in the Blue and Gold is... He emailed her).  The next day at school I saw some kid sitting alone... Although not gonna lie he was hot. "I'm gonna invite him to our table." I told the gang "Betty I don't think-" Kevin began but I didn't care. I wasn't gonna let him sit alone "Hi!" I greeted him at first his face looked like he wanted to murder me then he looked at me and his face automatically softened "Hey." He said and blushed... Weird. "I'm Betty Cooper I was wandering if you would like to sit with my friends and I you looked kinda lonely." I suggested "You're Betty Cooper I'm supposed to meet you at the Blue and Gold later. In case you're wandering what I'm talking about." He told me "So what do you say?" I asked him. He hesitated and sighed "Fine." He replied. I grabbed his hand and went to our table "Meet my new friend Jughead." I introduced them to him. He waved all of a sudden I felt something weird on my wrist it was my soul mate mark thing apparently my soul mate is "Forstheye" whoever that is I was kind of hoping it was Jughead I just met him but he seems very nice. Then Jughead gave a weird look and looked at his wrist and his eyes widened. "What's in your wrist?" I asked "What's on your wrist?" He asked back "I asked you first." I said "Ship." Cheryl, Archie, Veronica, and Veronica said to us "Shut up!" Jughead and I said at the same and blushed "THEY'RE BLUSHING!" Kevin practically yelled "SHUT UP, KEVIN!" I told him. We decided to go to the Blue and Gold room together because we were both going there anyway "So Juggie... Sorry. Jughe-" I began "No it's fine I like it, Betts." He smiled I smiled back. Then it was pretty much five minutes of starting into each other's eyes I finally said "So umm why do you want to join the Blue and Gold?" I asked him "I heard you were looking for help and I've heard from people that I have talent I don't think so but for me it's still a passion so why not?" He answered "Alright well do you have anything I can read of yours to see if you have talent?" I asked him "Yes." He said and handed me a paper. I read it and it was amazing "Wow!" I said "Is it bad?" He quickly asked "No actually it amazing. Welcome to the Blue and Bold." I told him he smiled and left. I was about to get my stuff out of my locker until I saw Reggie about to beat up Jughead so I ran up there and probably should've thought of a plan "Hey! Leave him alone!" I told Reggie "Don't worry no need to go all 'Dark Betty' on us." Reggie laughed "I'm not going Dark anything now could you please just leave him alone?" I asked simply "Fine but I will be back." Reggie said in some weird voice and I just rolled my eyes "Thanks but that really wasn't necessary." Jughead said to me "Juggie, no offense but he was about to knock you out." I told him he rolled eyes "Anyhow before you go Betts, I was wandering if maybe you could go on a date with me at Pop's?" He asked me and my heart pounded a million miles per hour and my stomach fluttered "I'd love to! See you later, Juggie." I kissed his cheek and ran "Wait what time do I pick you up?" He yelled down the hall "Pick me up at 6!" I yelled back. I think Veronica could noticed how happy I was "Hey B, why was Jughead running down the hall with his hands in the air?" She asked me "He may or may not have asked me on a date and I may or may not have said yes." I blushed "I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!!!" She said I rolled my eyes "Wait do you have a mark on your wrist..." She asked "No!" I said quickly she flipped over my wrist "Ohh that sucks I guess this some 'Forstheye' guy is your soul-" then Jughead walked in "Thank you for Joining us, Forstheye." The teacher said to him and I almost literally chocked on air me and Veronica looked at each other "I go by Jughead." He replied "I know." The teacher said back "I guess he is my soul mate." I told Veronica still blushing. When it was time to go on our date he got there 5 minutes early I heard the door bell and I literally ran down the stairs and opened the door "Hey I'm a little early is that okay? Oh also!" He handed me rose Thank you, Juggie it's beautiful." I said to him "Here come inside so I can put this in a vase." I grabbed his hand inside "This looks awfully familiar." He laughed. I smiled blushing. Then we went to Pop's he got 3 burgers a large fry and a large double chocolate milkshake I ordered 1 cheese burger a medium fry and a medium vanilla milkshake "So how's your chocolate milkshake?" I asked him. He pushed it towards me and said "You tell me?" So I took a sip of his milkshake "I think I'll stick to strawberry or vanilla." I giggled "So earlier... What was on your wrist?" He asked "Don't freak out but I found out who my soul mate is and you won't believe who it is." I told him he looked a little hurt "So did I." He answered back "Show them at the same time?" I asked "Ok 3...2...1" we both said at the same time "You're my soul mate." I said to him with my arm on the table "How did you know my name was Forstheye?" He asked "Let's just say we have chemistry together." I told him "Mine says Elizabeth." He said disappointed "You don't know my full name so you? My actual name is Elizabeth I just like to go by Betty." I told him. I blushed... For like the millionth time today "Well that's good because I really like you and hanging out with you." He said to me "Me too.". Then after hours of talking which felt like minutes it was time for me to go home "Well Juggie, I will see you tomorrow." I said and kissed his cheek "Betty wait." He said and I turned around and he kissed me it was amazing it felt like electricity he smiled and said "See you tomorrow." I closed my door and squealed luckily my mom wasn't home.

(a/n: Oof 1,210 words)