The Parents

(a/n:Betty and Jughead are adults and they live together. Jughead has never met Hal. Hal isn't the Blackhood Nick was instead )
~General POV~
"Come on Jug it'll be fine it's just my parents! My mom loves having you over!" Betty was dragging her boyfriend to her parents house for a dinner. Jughead has already met Mrs.Cooper and she supports the relationship, it's Mr.Cooper that he worries about "I'm not worried about your mom I'm worried about your dad! Let's just say my dad and your mom had.... a thing..." Jughead said and Betty gave him the death glare. Jughead knew what that meant so he did the smart thing and said "And now we go in!" Which made Betty smile. "Betty, Jughead! Welcome!" Alice greeted the couple "Hi mom! Where's dad?" Betty asked her mother "In the kitchen he said he can't wait to get his hands on you, Jughead." Alice answered "How reassuring." Jughead whispered sarcastically. Betty lightly smacked his chest. "Hello, Jug-head." Hal greeted Jughead "Hi, Mr.Cooper." Jughead smiled on the inside but on the inside he panicking "So I heard that in your years of high school you were a Serpent?" Hal interrogated "Yeah. They were like family to me." He said remembering "Fascinating and why is that?" Hal asked as if he was trying to piss off Jughead "Well... My dad was a drunk so for a while I was homeless the only ones there for me were Betty, Archie, and... The Serpents. I grew up around them. I remember when Betty was jealous of Toni." Jughead said laughing a little "I wasn't jealous!" Betty said as well laughing "Betts, before her and Cheryl started going out whenever she would look at me you would look at her like she was the devils spawn." "I-Uhh- Shut up!" Betty said blushing "Betts?! Why does he call you that?!" Hal questioned "Just a nickname, I call him Juggie." Betty told her dad. Just then Polly came down stairs with the twins who are 4 now "AUNT BETTY!" They screamed running to her "Hey guys... can I tell you secret? If I do you have to PINKY swear you won't tell anyone!" Betty told the twins "We promise!" They said and put out there pinky's "Okay...." Betty whispered the rest. Jughead won't know what she said until later that night. The twin's eyes lit up like it was Christmas "Really?!" They asked in excitement. Betty nodded her head making scream "YAAAY!" "What did she say?" Jughead asked. They giggled and said "We can't tell you that." Juniper answered "What if I said I could get you ice cream?" Jughead bribed "Still no. A pinky swear is pinky swear." Dagwood told him "Besides we're getting ice cream either way because that's for dessert." They said and ran away giggling. "So can you tell me what you said?" Jughead asked giving Betty the puppy eyes "Not now, but you will later. At home." Betty told him. (a/n:I'm lazy so Ima skip to when they get home.) "So what is it?" Jughead asked the minute they got in the door "First you have to promise me you won't be mad." Betty stated "Promise." Jughead said smiling in confusion "...I'm pregnant." Betty told him. Jughead automatically smiled and his eyes as well lit up like Christmas "Juggie? Say something...Anything." Betty said starting to panic that he hasn't said anything yet "I love you!" He said and picked up his girlfriend swaying her back and fourth "So you're happy?" "Of course I'm happy Betts!" "Oh thank god!" Betty sighed in relief "So you told Juniper and Dagwood before me?!" Jughead asked laughing "And Veronica... And Kevin....And Cheryl...And Toni." "Jeez who didn't you tell?" Jughead asked jokingly "I didn't tell my mom or dad! I guarantee you if he knew you probably wouldn't be here right now!" Betty said laughing "So how are we gonna tell him?" Jughead asked "Well you're not gonna be there so you don't die, I'm thinking that I'll have my family in the living room at their house and I'll tell them." Betty stated. (a/n:Still lazy so like...SKIP!) The next day Betty went to her parents house to tell them the news "So I came here because I have some good news!" Betty told her family. Juniper and Dagwood giggled because they new what she is going to say "LAT ME SEE YOUR HAND!" Polly yelled when she looked at her hand she frowned "You guy's aren't engaged yet? If it's not that how great can it be? you guy's are taking too long why can't you just marry each other?" Polly asked making Betty blush "You're getting me off topic! My news is... I'm pregnant!... SURPRISE!" Betty told her family "Wait... IS THAT WHAT YOU TOLD THE TWINS YESTERDAY?!" Polly asked excited "Yes.... So... Words, thoughts? Your silence if slightly scarring me." Betty said to her parents "May Jughead and I have a talk?" Hal asked "No! That's actually why he's not here because I knew what would happen if he was!" Betty told him "Smart move." Polly whispered to her sister. She made the mistake of having Jason in the same room while telling her parents that she was pregnant. "I'm happy for you! And so is your dad! Right Hal?" Alice asked "Yeah," Hal answered "Although at some point I WILL be having a talk with Jughead, he can't hide forever!" Hal continued "Will Jughead still be alive after?" Betty asked half joking "Yes." Hal answered "Okay well I'm gonna go! BYYYYEEEE!" Betty said (a/n:To sense the tone pretend it's the voice Liza Koshy uses in her outro) walking out the door.