CAOS

(a/n:In celebration of the fact that Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina came out on Netflix today)
~Jughead's POV~
Betty and I were in the woods to investigate but we got lost, when we found two unfamiliar people, a blonde girl and a guy with brown hair. "Hey, I hate to be trouble but could you tell us where we are? I'm Jughead by the way." I asked the blonde girl "I'm Sabrina and this is Harvey, as for your question you're in Greendale." Sabrina said to us "I'm Betty." Betty said to Sabrina and Harvey "So where are you from if you're not from Greendale?" Harvey asked us "Riverdale the town of pep... Or as we like to call it, the town of death!" I said half joking. Harvey's eyes widened, Sabrina didn't really have a reaction to it "So why were you in the woods?" Sabrina asked "We're detectives... Well not professionally. We were trying to find something..." I said trying not to tell them too much "We could ask you the same question, Sabrina." Betty stated "We always go down this path to her house." Harvey told her "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are you looking for maybe we could be of assistance." Sabrina suggested "Any chance you know anything about cults?" Betty asked "No I-" Harvey began before Sabrina said "Yes, what do you need to know?" "You don't happen to know Edgar Evernever do you?" Betty asked "No." Sabrina said confused "Please tell me you don't play Griffins and Gargoyles..." I said "What the hell is that?" Harvey asked "Some stupid challenge game everyone is playing. It killed two of our classmates and almost did kill another." Betty told them "Yeah I had to play once to investigate, I had to kiss Ethel too." I say and gag "You did what now?! When we get back I'm gonna kick her ass!" Betty practically yelled "I'll help... I'm pretty powerful... One time someone sexually assaulted my friend so I hypnotized them, made them make out with each other, took photos, and threatened to show the entire school if they didn't leave her alone." Sabrina told us "I've had a similar situation, except I almost burnt someone alive in a hot tub." Betty told Sabrina. I could already tell they're gonna be best friends. "Okay we should probably start trying to find our way home, if my mom finds out I was with him investigating she'll kill me... Or worse make me drink her weird farm tea." Betty said "Why?" Sabrina asked "Well she blames him for when I had a seizure." She told her. She gave a look of concern and confusion. "Bye Sabrina and Harvey." Betty said and gave Sabrina a note probably something so they can keep in touch. "That was interesting..." I said "Definitely." She agreed. We got to her house "Okay well I'm gonna go inside, I love you. Bye." She said kissed me passionately needless to say I kissed back and she went inside.