3x22

Warning if you haven't watched the finale yet don't read this
~General POV~
"Archie. Archie!" Betty yelled trying to get Archie's attention as he was staring into the flame. Betty, Archie, and Veronica were around the fire while Jughead was burying the body. "Are you listening to me?" She asked, he nodded. "Good. We'll have to burn all of our clothes including Jughead's beanie later we can wash off the blood in the pool. After that we don't talk about this ever again. Not to each other and not to our parents, no one. We continue school, we graduate, and we go our separate ways. That's the only way no one will find out." Archie hesitated "Do it." Betty said in a stern voice. The red head threw the iconic beanie in the flame.

As they were walking home it was only Betty and Jughead left. Their fingers were intertwined. "Betty... can we talk about what you said back there?" Jughead asked her. She swallowed the lump in her throat and held his hand tighter. "Yes." She answered hesitantly "When you said we go our separate ways... does that mean us too?" He asked her. She tried to find words for what she had to say. He inhaled. "After everything we've been through? We're gonna let this separate us?" He asked her. She looked away from him. She physically couldn't look at him. She didn't want to do this, not again. "I'm sorry. But we can finish what's left of high school together." She told him "That's the thing Betty. I don't just want high school with you. I want all of it with you. I wanna spend the rest of our lives together." He confessed to her "I know and I want that too. Trust me I want that so much... but we can't." Tears we're running down both of their cheeks. "Then I guess maybe we should get the hard part over with." Jughead said wiping his eyes. She gulped. "What?" He untwined their fingers. She felt like a knife were going through her chest. "I'm sorry Betts but I think it's best to just end it now." He told her "Jug... w-we still have some time. So let's m-make the best of it. Yeah?" She asked him. He exhaled. She saw that he was beginning to walk away so she wrapped her arms around him. "I know a month isn't very long but I just want to be with you for as long as I can. Please Juggie! I don't want this to be our last moment together to be this. I love you." She told him, sobbing. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her hair. (a/n: I'm literally crying on the bus) "I love you too, I always will. Goodbye Betty." He kissed her one last time and left. She stood their, crying.

  Betty didn't talk to anyone for a week, and neither did Jughead.

  At graduation the core four gave a sad smile to each other. "Are you sure it has to be this way?" Veronica asked the group. Betty and Jughead looked at each other. "I don't like it anymore then you do. But yes, if we don't want to get caught." Betty told her "What if I want to take that risk?" Jughead asked her "What? And end up going to jail for the rest of our lives." Betty stated. They were all quite. They all said their final goodbyes.

  As Betty started to walk towards her car, her plan was to graduate and head straight to Vancouver and in the fall she would go to British Columbia University. "Betty wait!" Jughead said behind her "Yes?" She asked "Maybe we can make it work." He stated "Jug..." "No Betty. I don't want to just walk away. Almost two years ago we said we'd be partners in all of and get through it together, that means this too." He told. She remembers that night by the fire, it was one of her favorite moments of them together. "I'm moving to Vancouver, Jughead." She told him "Then I'll go with you. I know it's a risk but-" Betty cut him off "Okay." "Really?" He questioned, getting excited. "Yes. Do you wanna stop at your dad's to get your stuff? I already have everything packed." She asked "Y-yeah!" He was so happy and so was she.

  After they got everything, Jughead didn't need much.

From there they headed off to Vancouver, together and happy. Not knowing what would happen next just happy knowing they'd do it together.