Children

General POV
Betty age 11 1/2
Jughead age 12

Betty and Jughead have knew each other since they were 4. They hung out everyday, well when they could even when you're 12 you still have situations that you can't get out of. "Hey, Juggie." The little girl beamed at her best friend "Hi, Betts." Jughead said taking his headphones off that were almost too big for his head along with his beanie that his mother recently made him (a/n:I said that because I'm pretty sure that's why he wears the beanie.) his beanie hung almost over his eyes Betty found it adorable "What are you listening to? Nice hat." She said making him blush because Betty Cooper knew a lot of things but one thing she doesn't know is the crush that Jughead has for her. Betty as well as a crush on Jughead. "I'm listening to an old song that my dad showed me it's called The Middle by Jimmy Eat World. Here..." he said as he was putting his headphones on Betty "I like it." She said to him "So do I." "Do you wanna walk to Pop's?" Betty asked Jughead "I'd love to." Jughead grabbed Betty's hand outside and they started there walk. Betty was humming the song she had listened to before "You can sing out loud if you want. I won't judge." He told her she nodded "Hey don't write yourself off yet. It's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on." He began singing to encourage her "Try everything you can." Betty also began singing "And don't you worry what you tell themselves. When you're away. It just takes some time. Little girl you're in the middle of the ride! Everything everything will be just fine! Everything everything will be alright, alright!..." And they both continued singing with each other until they got to Pop's. Jughead was a gentleman and opened the door for Betty "Thank you." She said to him "No problem." He said back "Hey, kids!" Pop greeted them "Hey, Pop!" They said at the same time "The usuals?" Pop asked they nodded "Thanks, Pop." They both said to the older man that owned the Pop's Diner. Pop Tate smiled his warm Pop Tate smile. "How's Polly?" Jughead asked simply "She's been getting in a lot of trouble lately because she's been hanging out with Jason but besides that she's fine." She told Jughead "Oh cool." He replied "How's Jellybean?" Betty asked "She's good." He told her even though in reality he didn't know because recently his mother left and took his little sister Jellybean with her. The rest of the time they would talk about their favorite cartoon Scooby-Doo even as kids they had a passion for mystery's they as well talked about  movies they admired "Have you seen Jurassic Park? My mom showed it to me a few days ago and I've been meaning to bring it up but I always forget." He said laughing "I have and I love it!" She gleamed. They may have looked like polar opposites but get closer though you'll see that they are almost the exact same. They were also pretty smart for their age they weren't blind they knew when something bad was going on. "Jug, you seem really out of it today I was trying to brush it off and hope that I was being paranoid but I can't help but think somethings wrong." She told Jughead with concern. He sighed "I'm sorry." "I'd say I forgive you but I feel like I should know why first." "I lied when I said how Jellybean was I don't actually know. My mom left and took Jellybean with her." "Oh, Juggie you have nothing to be sorry about. That sucks." She said rubbing her best friends shoulder in comfort she also kissed his cheek. He blushed, so did she when she saw the look on his face "I'm sorry I should've asked..." Betty said still blushing. He then kissed her not on the cheek but a quick peck on the lips. They both were blushing and smiling a lot. When they finished their food they decided to go to Jughead's tree house "Remember when You, Archie, and I would come here all the time?" Jughead asked "Yeah and... Now it's just the two of us that come here all the time." Betty sighed. Recently Archie has been on this boys only thing. Archie asked Jughead if he wanted to leave with him but he would never do that to Betty. She never found out until years later that Archie asked Jughead to join him.  "So are we dating now or... If we are that's awesome... If not then I should probably go home." Betty told her friend or boyfriend she didn't really know yet "We are." He assured her as his fingers laced with hers....

                   Betty age 16 1/2
                  Jughead age 17

Believe it or not Betty and Jughead are still together and are still very happy together. Stupid fights here and there but besides that they were fine "Wait So you and Jughead started dating when you were how old?!" Veronica asked her best friend in shock after she just told her they were together since they were 11 "Since we were 11... Well I was 11 he was 12." Betty told Veronica "Wow... Have you guys said I love you yet?" "3 years ago, surprisingly he said it first." Betty said to Veronica blushing "Wow Jughead Jones said I love you..." Veronica said shocked "Speaking of..." Betty said seeing her boyfriend across the room with Archie "Hey, Juggie." Said and kissed her "Hi, Betts. So what are you two talking about?" He asked his girlfriend "How we've been together since we were 12." Betty said to him "And I've shipped them since they were 4." Archie stated "Wait you've shipped us since we met?!" Betty and Jughead asked Archie "Yes" "Fascinating." Jughead said and they all laughed.