Lunch Table

~General POV~
Betty walked up to the lunch table where Jughead, Cheryl, Veronica, Archie, and Kurtz we're sitting. "Sup beaches!" She saw Kevin wear like four pairs of clout goggles holding up a peace sign "Bitch, we get it you have like seven pairs of clout goggles!" Veronica yelled "Thirteen, hoe!" Kevin replied "Where the hell did you get thirteen pairs of clout goggles?!" Betty asked "There's this thing called Amazon. Use it. #fLeX." Betty glared at him "Oh! Betty, Jughead now that you two are a couple you have to hold hands." Veronica then proceeded to instruct them on how to hold hands, they did it with there own hands to piss Veronica off. Cheryl and Kevin then held their own hands as well. "Just- no- sTAP IT!" Veronica screeched. Kurtz just sat there quietly like a creep. Archie spit out his water from laughing. "Bitch the fuck???" They all said in unison. Betty and Jughead finally held hands over the table awkwardly. "Ew you guys do it like that? That's how Heather used to hold my hand and I hated it." They all rolled there eyes because Cheryl likes to compare a lot of things people do at the lunch table to her ex. "We don't really care but go off I guess." Kevin said. Archie was eyeing Betty's ice cream sandwich attempting to take it off her tray. "I can totally eat that for you like it's no big deal-" Betty slapped his hand "Get your own fucking food." "BEACH! tHaT HuRt!" Archie whined "GOOD!" Betty said back "Ladies, ladies you're both pretty so can you both just shut the fuck up and eat?" Cheryl asked sassily "nO." Jughead replied "I wasn't talking to you bitch." Cheryl said "r.i.p." Betty said. "I need food!!!" Archie whined because he didn't buy any food. "That sounds like a personal problem." Jughead said, Cheryl rolled her eyes "Then why didn't you buy any fucking food?" Archie shrugged. Cheryl then threw her baby carrots to his face. "oW! Cheryl! The fuck????" "You wanted food! eAt It!" Cheryl yelled. Archie screeched. They all then spilled the tea with each other until lunch was over.

This is based on true events, this is what happens at my lunch table

(a/n: I don't know why I made this I was bored)