Christmas

~Betty's POV~
This Christmas I decided to stay with Jug because my mom is on a journalist retreat and Polly is going to the farm for Christmas. I woke up to see Jughead lightly snoring, he's adorable. I stared at him like ten minutes until he said "It's rude to stare, Betts." I blushed "Merry Christmas, Juggie." "Merry Christmas, my love." He said and kissed me. I giggled and ran downstairs, Jughead rushed behind me. I saw four presents. Two from me to Jug and two from Jug to me. "So Juggie, which one do you want first?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. He took the big one first, I knew exactly what it was. It's a Vintage Underwood typewriter. He opened it and his eyes widened. "Thank you! I love it!" He said and kissed me "Your welcome." I picked up one of my presents. I opened it and saw a first edition signed copy of 'Beloved' by Tony Morrison a.k.a my favorite writer "I love it, Jug. Thank you!" I got up from the floor and kissed him. After we opened the two other gifts we decided to watch Christmas movies. I put in 'Elf' because it's an iconic Christmas movie. "Before you start the movie I have one last gift for you," he got out a little box from his pocket. It had a little ring inside. My eyes widened a little. "don't worry I'm not proposing. It's a promise ring. To promise to always love each other and marry each other one day." He told me. I smiled and kissed him passionately. "Even if you were... In all honesty... I wouldn't of said no." He smiled. Later we went to Veronica's Christmas party. Although I do question her as to why on Earth would she host a Christmas party on Christmas? Well I mean... All of her friends including Jughead and I hate our parents and will do literally thing to get out of the house. So I guess it makes sense. I got Veronica a picture in a frame of us a while ago (a/n:photo above), I got Archie a flash drive so he can download more music to it, I got Cheryl red lipstick and a eyeshadow pack thing, and I got Kevin an iconic sweater. We walked into the door seeing a bunch of drunk people dance to My Neck, My Back Christmas version.... The fact that I know what it's called is sad. Classic Veronica. "I didn't think people would be drinking." Jughead yelled over the music "It's Veronica what did you expect?" We kept on roaming around hoping to find somewhere that wasn't filled with sexually frustrated teenagers. We finally found somewhere. "Finally I found you two," Cheryl slurred. She's beyond drunk. "come on let's go dance!" "No thanks, Cher." I said and smiled "Whatever losers. Later." And with that she was lost in the crowd of people. "Hey guys. I'm sorry I swear to god I didn't think people would be drinking. I only invited inner-circle." Veronica told us "Here's your present, V." I handed her the present. "I remember this! Thanks, B." She said looked at me then my hand then at Jug. Her eyes widened in excitement. "A RING! OMG YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY ENGAGED!" She practically screamed "It's a promise ring." I corrected her "Wait so you're not engaged?" She asked. I shook my head chuckling a little. "DAMMIT! Why can't you two just get married already?!" She whined "Because we're only 17 when we're older. Definitely." I told her "I CALL DIPS ON BEING THE BRIDESMAID!" She yelled "I wouldn't have it any other way, V." I smiled. I saw Jughead staring at me. "It's rude to stare, Juggie." I mocked him from this morning. Veronica fake coughed. I forgot she was there in all honesty. "Well I'm gonna go," she whispered in my ear "remember when you get home later... Be safe." I chocked on air "VERONICA!" I yelled. I think Jughead heard what she said (a/n:THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!) because he bust out laughing. We stayed for about an hour before we decided to head to my house. All we did at the party was talk and eat chips and occasionally stare at each other wistfully. We walked in and got ready for bed (a/n:I'm too much of wuss to write smut). I wore one of Jug's 'S' t-shirts and pair of sweatpants. "Nope." He said automatically when I walked in "What?" I am confusion "Hair down. As much as I love your iconic ponytail, wearing it while your sleeping damages it." He told me (a/n:you have no idea how much this makes me a hypocrite for writing that sentence) I knew he was right. He's not the only one that told me this. I let the ponytail out. I could feel the lump thing of where my hair tie was on my head, although after having my hair up for over 24 hours then having it down does feel nice. I lied down cuddling Jughead. Needless to say we slept peacefully.

(a/n:MERRY CHRYSLER💖🎄)