Serpents

(a/n:Hi thanks for checking in I'm sTilL A pIeCe Of gArBaGe)
~Jughead's POV~
I might finally get in the Serpents I've done everything I need to so far they're getting ready to tell me my final thing. Toni and I were by the bar when Tall Boy came over "Okay what you need to do is break Betty Cooper's heart." He walked away before I could react "What no! She's my best friend!" Toni protested "Toni..." I looked at her "Jones, you know you shouldn't do this." She's right I know that, but I also know that I want to get into the Serpents. "Jones let me put it to you this way... you break her, I break you!" Toni was looking me dead in the which means that she's dead serious. I don't care. I'll ask her out, date her for a month or two break up with her, and BAM! I'm a Serpent. The next day I came up to her and just got it over with. "Hey Betty? Right?" "Umm yeah..." "I was wandering if you'd like to go out with me on Friday?" Sweet and simple. She smiled. Aww she's adorable... Dammit Jones keep your priorities straight! "Uhh y-yeah I'd love to! Pick me up at 6!" She said walking backwards and tripped. I laughed a little, so did she. "Are you okay?" I asked helping her up "Yeah I'm good! Later!" And with that she was gone.

~Betty's POV~
That actually happened! Jughead finally asked me out I've been debating on doing it for weeks. I automatically called Toni. (a/n: Betty this, Toni this)

Okay Toni guess what happened?!
What?
Jughead asked me out!
Wait...Jughead Jones?
Yes..why?
Err-No reason congrats girl! I'm gonna let you go I have to go handle some Serpent stuff I'll call you back later!
Okay great!

That was odd.

~Toni's POV~
I saw Jughead and I walked over. I was about to kill him. "WHAT THE HELL JUGHEAD?!" I yelled "What are you talking about?" He asked innocently "I mean that you asked Betty out! She thinks it's real! She actually likes you she has for a long time!" I told him "Not my problem." I was baffled at how insanely insensitive he was being at the moment. "You know what fine but let me tell you this right now... If she so much as sheds a tear because of you... You. Will. Die." I'm not kidding.

~Jughead's POV~
I was actually kinda excited for this date. Why? .... I don't know actually.... I rang her doorbell. She almost automatically answered. She is wearing this:

 She is wearing this:

"You look... Beautiful." She did and her outfit was nice but not so nice to where it's dramatic, and enough where it doesn't look like she doesn't care. It's just right. I can already tell that this date is gonna be great... unfortunately I'll have to break her heart in two months.

We got there and we talked for two hours and it felt as if we knew each other for our entire lives.

After two hours I dropped her off. "Tonight was amazing." She said smiling "Agreed," I nodded "I'll text you later." "Okay great." She was beginning to walk inside when I kissed her, she hesitated at first but then kissed back. For a second I forgot that it wasn't real.

1 month later and I'm still with Betty and honestly I can't wait until I'm a Serpent.

2 months later today I saw her and Reggie talking I don't know why but I felt a little ping of jealousy in my chest. But I've convinced myself that I don't have feelings for her.

3 months Betty and I had our first fight today it was because stupidly thought she liked someone else and we had a fight because I didn't trust her. We talked it out though and I realized how stupid I was.

4 months and Betty and I said I love you today. I know I said that it would be two months and done but honestly I've fallen for this girl. I'd be out of my mind if I hurt her.

~Betty's POV~
I was walking into the Blue and Gold because I wanted to ask Jughead what we should do for our date tomorrow, when I saw him talking to someone. Now I know I shouldn't have listened because it's none of my business but... oh well. I didn't really care until I heard my name "Jones, all you were supposed to do was break her heart and you're in the Serpents!" I heard the guy say. "Is it true?" I asked him "Betty-" "JUGHEAD YES OR NO?! Did you or did you not for 1.Use me and 2.Fake the last four months with me?!" There was a long pause. "Betty let me explain-" I was crying by now. "Unbelievable." I said and stormed out. I walked into my room and then lied down and cried on my bed. Then it dawned on me, Toni's a Serpent... did she know? I called her.
Hey B, wh-
Did you know that Jughead was using me?
...yes
W-why would you not tell me?! You know that I love Jughead! You knew that I liked him then! You knew more than anyone just how much this would hurt me!

She was about to speak but I hung up. I kick my chair and pretty much just lied down on my floor crying for hours. Until Veronica called another one of my friends. She could tell something was wrong. So I told her. Now I fear that something bad will happen.

~Veronica's POV~
I walked into the Whyte Wyrm to see Jughead and Toni moping. I walked over there and smacked both of them upside the head. "What the hell?!" They both shrieked "I should be asking you two the same question! Betty's crying her eyes out right now!" I told them "Jones I swear-" "Don't even start Toni! She's crying because of you too! Both of you should be ashamed." I yelled at them, they looked like they were two kids at in a principle's office who just got suspended. "Now go apologize! Jughead go!" "I tried but-" "Did I stutter?!" He automatically walked out to go to Betty.

~Betty's POV~
I finally sorta calmed down after a few hours. I heard a knock on my window. I saw Jughead. "What do you want and what the hell are you doing?" I asked coldly "I do this all the time." "Yeah when we were dating... oh wait no we were never dating in the first place." "You have every right to be mad!" "I would think so." "Can you please let me explain?" "Fine." I gave in "Okay, yes at first I was faking it with you, and then it did turn into actual feelings. And in Toni's defense she was begging me not to do it and they said that if she told you she'd be kicked out. I really do love you, Betts." He explained "I believe you but just know... that now it's not gonna be the same for a while it's gonna take me a little bit to gain your trust." "Understood." I extended my arms out for him to hug me. He knew what I was try to get at so he came over and hugged and kissed me. "I love you too." I said into his shirt.