Truth or Dare

(a/n:IM BACK FROM THE DEAD)
Betty and Jughead aren't dating
~Betty's POV~
Today Cheryl invited me to her party. Which is odd because she hates me...Oh well. I didn't plan on going until Veronica and Kevin begged me to go. "Come on, B! You need to come!" Veronica insisted "Can you tell me- Without lying! That nothing with go wrong?" I asked. They hesitated. "No, but come on Betty! Maybe Jughead will be there!" Kevin pointed out "Ugh fine I'll go!" I gave in. And in case you're wondering who Jughead is, he's who I've been crushing on since third grade. We've talked here and there mainly in English because we sit next to each other and because they're our best subjects so we don't miss much. Veronica helped me get ready and gave me a ride. We went inside with me beside her. I looked to my side to ask her where we should go, unfortunately she was already gone. I exhaled in frustration. "Betty?" I hear Jughead behind me "Oh hi!" I say to him nervously. We talked for about fifteen minutes until Cheryl got us all into a circle to play some game. "Tonight we will be playing... Truth or dare!" I was sure she was gonna say 7 minutes in heaven, she always does... Or so I heard. "My vote to go first is 'A' for Archie." We all nod  "Reggie, truth or dare?" He asked raising his eyebrow "...Dare." "I dare you to go butt naked into Cheryl's pool!" Archie told Reggie. I laughed. "No fair, man! It's January!" Reggie whined. Archie shrugged smirking "Not my problem." Reggie groaned. We all went out back to witness this. He jumped in and automatically ran out squealing. Once everything settled it was time for Reggie to choose someone, while Jughead and I were talking. Reggie looked at Jughead, then me, then Jughead again, and smirked. "Jughead, truth or dare?" Oh no I already know where this is going. Reggie and I are like best friends so he knows about my crush on Jughead. "Hmm... Screw it. Dare." "I dare you and Betty to go into the closet." We all knew what that meant it's not a very original dare. Although inside I was panicking, this could easily go so wrong so quickly! I AM NOT EQUIPPED FOR THIS! We walked into the closet. "Do you trust me?" He asked when we got in "What?" I asked confused "Do you trust me?" He repeated "Yes but-" he cut me off by kissing me. I was shocked at first then I kinda sunk into it. I pushed off his beanie. My hands were running through his hair and his hands were running up and down my back. There was a knock on the door. I was about to open the door until, "Leave it. Hopefully they can take a hint." I nodded. We went back to making out until we heard another, louder, knock.  We groaned "What?!" Jughead and I yelled at the same time "Times up! Five minutes ago..." the last part Cheryl said under her breath. We rolled our eyes. Jughead picked up his beanie from the floor. We came out hand in hand to see everyone smirking, especially Reggie. "Shut up." I said blushing. Jughead let go of my hand, I felt a sheet of paper.
Pop's tomorrow?
I looked at him and nodded. "Pick me up at 6." I whispered to him.

(a/n:Should I make a part two?)