Bisexual

~Betty's POV~
Hi I'm Betty Cooper, I'm 16, and I'm in a relationship with Veronica Lodge. I want to break up with her because I have a crush on Jughead Jones, but I still want her in my life, she's my best friend "Hey, babe." Veronica said and kissed my cheek "Hey, V." I said and gave her a sad smile "What's wrong?" She asked "Veronica, please don't hate me... I think maybe- I want to break up, I'm sorry and still want to be friends-best friends!" I told her. She sighed and hugged me, I raised my eyebrow. "Guessing by the hug you're not mad at me?" I asked very confused "B, if I'm gonna be honest... I like Cheryl. I was actually going to break up with you tomorrow so we would have one last day together as a couple. So now that we've cleared that up... you know why I was gonna break up with you, why are YOU breaking up with me?" She asked "I like Jughead..." I told her "So your straight?" She asked "No. Bisexual." I corrected her "Okay well... Good luck. I'll text you tonight." She said to me. I nodded, smiled, and went to look for jughead.

~Jughead's POV~
Why did I have to fall for her? Betty Cooper. My crush since 1st grade, who's also been dating Veronica Lodge since 8th. She likes girls, not guys. At first I thought that the reason why she never goes on dates is because she liked me... Well then Homecoming came around and all the entire school could talk about for weeks is that B and V are going as a couple. I was crushed, supportive because she's my best friend and I love her unconditionally, but crushed.  Just as all of these thoughts were running through my head I heard a knock on the door of the Blue and Gold. "Hey, Betts. How are you doing?" I asked her "Me and Veronica broke up." She said. I was expecting her to be crying or something but nothing. Her face was dry, her eyes weren't puffy or red, she wasn't jittery, in fact she looked kind of happy? "And that's a good thing?" I questioned "Well... We both had internist in different people and we're still best friends." She told me "So who is the lucky girl you're interested in now?" I asked her "Actually..." She said and kissed me. At first I tensed but then I sunk into it. "Woah, woah, woah... Hold on I thought you were a lesbian?" I asked. She laughed a little. I gave her a confused look. "Bisexual." She corrected me. I smiled. "I've had a crush on you since 1st grade." I told her. She giggled. That damn giggle, I absolutely love it. And her. She also kissed me again, I'm not complaining though.

(a/n:I'm probably not gonna do anymore like this but I kept on thinking about it so yeah🥰)