Back To Riverdale

~Jughead's POV~
Betty and I recently got married and now we're trying to decide where to go for the honeymoon, I know we probably should've done that ahead of time but we were too busy planning the actual wedding. Currently we live in Denver Colorado. "So...Mrs.Jones," she smiles slightly at what I say "Where do you wanna go for our honeymoon?" I ask "Jug... I think maybe for our honeymoon we could go back to Riverdale...." She suggested. There was a long pause. "Betty, the reason why we moved here was so that we could get far away from it. After everything that's happened there why would we want to go back?" I told her "I know it's bad, but it's also the place where we fell in love." She had a point "Are you sure you want to? What if we run into Polly?" I asked trying not to upset her, I know that Polly is kinda a sensitive subject. She inhales sharply "Then we run into her. The question is are you okay with this? This is your honeymoon too." She asked "Yeah, actually. I think it'd be good to go back for a bit." I smiled "Okay, plus you cannot honestly tell me that you never miss Pop's?" She asked with an adorable smirk on her face "You're cute." I told her "Thank you. You're cute too." She said slightly blushing.

*in Spongebob guy voice* three days later

~Betty's POV~
I was asleep on Jughead and I's bed when I could feel Jughead trying to wake me up "Wake up, Betts." He said shaking my shoulders "Come back to bed." I said groggily with my blanket covering my face "Sorry, love, but we have to go to the airport." He told me "Nooooo!" He then yanked the blanket it off of me. Making me cold and blinded by the lights. I shrieked at the brightness "Why the fuck is it so bright in here?!" I asked "I only have on one light." He said chuckling "Okay well turn it off." I said simply "But then it would be dark." I glared at him "Did I stutter?" He laughed at my sass "You can where your pajamas and you can bring your blanket." He told me "Can you carry me?" I mumbled "How old are you five?" He asked jokingly "Yup. Now carry me." He laughed "Yes ma'am." He said and picked me up bridal style, I cuddled closer to his chest.

I guess I fell asleep in the Uber because the next thing I know Jughead is telling me to wake up again. "I don't wanna wake up." I mumble "Betts, you have to walk in yourself this time. We're at the airport." He told me. I groaned and got out of the car.

After we go through the security thing suddenly a wave of hunger brushed over me because, unfortunately, I haven't ate breakfast yet. But I also got like another hour of sleep so I guess it was worth it. "Can we go get food?" I asked "Yeah."

We went to a little food court thingy in the airport. I got pizza and a medium coke. "Wow. That is such a healthy break fast. I wish I got a breakfast that healthy." Jughead said sarcastically. He got an egg muffin thing. I rolled my eyes. "Says the one that once ate a Big Mac with fries on top, as well as ice cream on the side. And a Mountain Dew." I told him "Okay first off, no regrets. And two it was Dr.Pepper!" He corrected me. I rolled my eyes once again.

The plane ride was kinda boring but Jug and I played a little bit of Go Fish. "Uhhh Jack!" I said decidedly. He smirked "Go. Fish." He stated "Son of a-" I was cut off "Ah-ah-ah there are children in this plane!" He interrupted. "Fuck you." I mouthed to him "I love you too." He said sarcastically.

We finally arrived at Riverdale after a three hour plane ride. Jug and I decided to rent a car. We're gonna be staying at the 5 Seasons. We somehow managed to get the same room from when we were here after we caught the Blackhood.

Later after we did... well... each other. I lie in his bare chest. "If this isn't deja vu I don't know what is." I told him "I may or may not have purposely made sure we got this room for that reason," he smirked "Ya know when I asked you to be my queen?" He asked "Of course. How could I forget?" I told him "I was subtly asking you to marry me." He told me "Really?" Basically we were engaged for like 5 years straight and I didn't even know. "Yup. I've literally asked you to marry me and to move in together like five times." He told me chuckling "When?" I asked smiling like an idiot "Well 1.here 2.by the fire when we went on that trip Junior year 3.during Heathers the musical 4.when I offered you to move in with my dad and I on your porch 5.when I asked again in the common room and 6.when I realized that I should probably physically say the words 'will you marry me'." He listed "Wow. That's a lot of times." I said "If you know that I was purposing... would you have said yes?" He asked. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that I would've said yes. "Of course." I told him "You're adorable." He told me out of no where, I gave him a questioning look. "You have this little heart eyes thing whenever we're talking or we talk about this kind of stuff." He explained, I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. "I love you." I whispered before falling asleep. The last thing I heard was "I love you too." He said back.

*again Spongebob guy voice* in the morning

Today we decided to try to catch up with everyone because I guess everyone still lives in Riverdale.

I figured to go with Veronica and Archie first. I knocked on the door. Veronica opened it, when she say me her eyes widened. "Oh my god! B! What are you doing here?" She asked "Well-" I began but was interrupted "WAIT! Let me guess... oh my god are you pregnant?" She asked "No she's not- wait are you?" Jughead asked and looked at me, I shook my head. "She's not pregnant. We're on our honeymoon and decided to come here." He continued. She looked slightly disappointed but glad to see us at the same time. "...So are we just gonna keep on standing on here or..." Jughead trailed off. I elbowed him. "What?" He asked. Veronica laughed moved out of the way for us to go through the door. We walked in to see Archie. Archie and Jughead did a weird bro hug thing. We all hung out for a bit . Talked and caught up and such. I asked how Charles was. I haven't really talked to him yet... it's kinda awkward to tell your half brother that his half siblings are married and didn't even get invited to the wedding.

We visited everyone else too. Eventually we did get to Charles. I know he's my brother but like who would a rather visit first? People who have been there for me through hell and back or someone that I only know because we have that same mom, or for Jug, dad.

  We decided to meet up at Pop's. Jug and I were sitting next to each other and we heard a bell. We turned around to see Charles walking in. "Hey guys." He said to us "Hi." Jughead and I said in unison. We all talked for a little bit. "So we have news..." Jug said "We're married." I told him "Cool." He replied. We all nodded we continued to talk more. "So have you talked to Polly yet?" He asked "Umm no." I answered "She really misses you. Maybe you should talk to her." He insisted "Drop it, Charles." I told him "Why? Polly's our sister and you try to act like she's not." He continued "Listen, I have my reasons for not talking to Polly. Yeah I'm well aware she's my fucking sister. She's also the one that wanted to take out my damn organs and attempted to drown mom." I told him "Betty, you've done bad things too-" he began "You think I don't know that? I realize I've done some pretty bad things, Charles." I told him "Okay let's just drop the subject." Jughead interrupted Charles and I's dispute. We both nodded. It was quite for a while before we left.

"That was fun!" I said sarcastically walking into the Five Seasons. He chuckled slightly. "Definitely." He said back. We just watched movies for a while before we fell asleep.