The Sisters

~Betty's POV~
"If you're going to imprison me here can I at least call one of my friends let her know that I'm alive?" I asked this Sister Woodhouse bitch "Alright fine." She answered and pointed to a phone "Hey, V. I need your help." I told her "Oh no... What did you get yourself into this time?" She asked. I started crying a little "My mom sent me to the Sisters, Veronica. I know my mom wanted to keep me out of trouble but I didn't think she'd go this far!" I said practically sobbing know "Omg. I'll get you out of there as soon as I can! And don't worry about your living situation maybe you can live with Fred or something... When I get you out of there we need to talk about a few things." Veronica told me "I have to go." I said looking back seeing that she was getting really impatient "Bye, B." "Bye, V." I said to her "Clean yourself up, child." She told me sternly. You have no idea how much I was fighting the urge to slap her.
~Veronica's POV~
I marched into the Wyte Wyrm trying to find Jughead. No way in hell am I gonna let my best friend stay in that hell hole. I plan to get Jughead, Cheryl, and Kevin to break her out. "Veronica Lodge... What brings you-" Sweet Pea began but honestly I wasn't in the mood "I don't fucking care what you have to say SweetPea know where is Jughead?!" I asked him impatiently "He's upstairs." He told me. I ran upstairs. "Veronica, What the hell?" He asked "Alice sent Betty to the Sisters." His eyes widened "I plan to get Cheryl and Kevin to help." I told him he nodded. I knocked on the door of Thistle House. "Veronica, welcome to Thistle House." She said to me "Alice sent Betty to the Sisters." I told her "We're getting Jughead and getting her out there I will not let my cousin be in that torture chamber!" She told me "I already got Jughead. Now we just have to get Kevin." I told her and pointed to Jughead who standing by his bike. I walked into Pop's knowing that he's probably with Moose. "Kevin, I need your help!" I said and dragged him out." I said "Okay Veronica what happened?" He asked "Alice sent Betty to the Sisters." I told him "You would think that by know Alice would learn that that's not a good idea... Oh no." He said "What?" I asked "It's gonna be even worse for Betty because she's blackmailed them... Twice..." he told me "God dammit, Nancy Drew..." I whispered. "Why are we still here?!" Cheryl asked "Well we need a PLAN!" I told her "Screw that Betty needs help! You don't know what it's like there! It's torturous!" She told us "And we will but first we need to make sure this doesn't fail." I told her. She nodded. "I hope she's okay." Jughead said. He seemed to be worried the most. I would see why the love of his life is in some homophobic nut case orphanage. He has the same worried face Toni had when she found out and the same face Archie had when we were at Shadow lake, times 2. We decided to plan it in my speak easy. (a/n:Skipping to the part where they break her out because ya know... I'm lazy.) We got there and the sewer that we got into last time was locked. Thank god Betty taught me how to pick lock. "Does anyone have a bobby-pin?" I asked. Cheryl got one out of her hair. "Thank you..." I said and picked the lock "Betty teach you that?" Kevin asked "You already know." I said. "Okay Kevin you keep watch Jughead, Cheryl follow me." I told them. We ran in there and searched for her. "Betts?!" "B?!" "Cousin?!" We all yelled for her. We finally found her in a room looking through a window. Her hair was down, she was in a tacky dress, her eyes were puffy and red, and she just looked heart broken. "Betts?" Jughead said to her. "Juggie!" She yelled, smiled, ran towards him, wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him. Then she hugged me and Cheryl. We ran out. When we got out there she hugged Kevin. "Thank you for getting me." She said to us in the car "No problem, B." I said to her "So where am I going to live? Obviously I can't live with my mom." She asked us "Uhhh... We didn't think of that... I'll call Fred." I told her and smiled "Hi Mr.Andrews... Betty needs a place to stay." I told him "What happened?" He asked concerned "Alice sent her to the Sisters. We broke her out but she can't go back to her mom's. So maybe she could stay with you for a little?" I asked him "Of course." He answered "Okay thank you bye." "Bye." He said back "Okay B, you're gonna stay with Mr.Andrews for a while." I told her she smiled. "We need to get you clothes so we'll all go with you and watch your mom while you get your clothes and essentials." Said to her "Okay." She replied. She knocked on the door. He mom answered. "Mother." "Elizabeth?! What are you doing here?" She asked "They broke me out. Don't worry I won't be here long I'm just here to get some things and I'll be on my way... Also just know that I was always there for you to comfort you. I always at least attempted to make sure that you're okay. Just thought that I should point that out." She told her and ran up to her room to get her clothes. All of us walked in there "Jughead...why am I not surprised? Did you ever put into consideration that I sent her there for a reason?" She asked in a snarky tone "If I may interject... Which I will... Mrs.Cooper, you didn't see her face when we found her. I've been there my mother sent me there. Now I can see my mother doing this because she's... Well Madam Satan... But you? She thought you changed that you realized that sending her daughters away is a horrible decision. And you learned from last years mistakes. Then she was proven wrong. She looked heart broken and betrayed. Just like I was." Cheryl told her. I think we all felt that, even Mrs.Cooper. Then Betty came running down stairs. "God so help me if I find out that anything. And I mean anything bad happens to the twins I'll make sure that they're in custody of me faster than you can say American history X. You can tell Polly I said that too. Oh yeah and feel free to tell her that you sent me to that hell hole. Oh yeah she'd love to hear that!" She told Alice looking her dead in the eye. "Why are you doing this?" Alice asked her "That sounds familiar. I believe it's the same thing I asked you when two men were hauling me out of here." She said getting tears in her eyes she quickly wiped them. Before Alice could say anything back Betty was rushing out the door with us following. "B, what was that?" I asked her "Just letting her know how it is." She told me and went to Jughead and held his hand.

(a/n: Alice sent Betty to the Sisters I literally cried... When she said "What mom? Why are you doing this?" My heart shattered)