Sprousehart

Short but sweet
~Lili's POV~
I was walking to my makeup trailer on the set of Riverdale, we're currently filming season four. When suddenly someone yells boo. "Shit!" I scream. I turn over to see Cole laughing his ass off. "God dammit, Cole!" I yell at him "It was only a joke, Lili jeez." Cole said with a huge smirk on his face. I walked away. "I hate you!" I said as I was walking "You love me." He corrected, following me behind. "I do! But right now I hate you!" I stated.

  I walked to Camila, one of my best friends on set. "Hey, Cami." I said to her "Hi," She said back. "I see you decided for Betty to wear overalls again..." I nodded. "They're comfortable." I shrugged.

  I took a few buzz feed quizzes before we had to go on set. It was a Bughead scene, my favorite scenes. I kissed Cole. Once Leanne said that sometimes the stans forget that's it's Betty and Jughead and not me and Cole, sometimes even I do truth be told. "Cut!" The director yelled. I backed away. "Fantastic job, Reinhart." Cole complimented "You did good too, Mr. Sprouts." I said to him.

  Vanessa and Madelaine were taking a scene together so Cole and I hung out. I looked over from my phone to see him playing with his hair. He's so cute. After that he just decided to flip upside down on his chair. "You're gonna fall and crack your head open." I said and laughed a little "No I won't!" He told me "Alright well I have to head to set, I have a scene with Cami. Talk to you later, love." I said and kissed his forehead. "Bye, gorgeous." He said back and smiled.

It was a very emotional scene. The Beronica stans will love it though. All of the crying honestly made me tired.

"Hewo." I said to Cole walking in his trailer. "Hi. How was your scene?" He asked. I pecked his lips. "It was good, lots of crying." I answered "I see that." He told me and wiped the tears that were on my face, I literally just got back from there. Then he kissed my cheek. We were facing right in front of each other, so he had to crouch down. "You're short." He pointed out "Okay I am average height, you're just a damn giant." I told him. He looked straight forward and had a smirk on his face because I'm too short to be in his way of sight. "Fuck you." I said and laid down on the couch in there. It's so comfortable. I close my eyes.

"Lils." Cole said in my ear "Hmm?" I mumbled half asleep. "You have to get up." He told me "Whyyyy." I whined "Because we gotta go home now." He said to me "Mm okay." I said and got up, stumbling a little. Dammit half my arm is asleep. "I can't feel my hand." I told him stretching. He chucked.

  When we got home I plopped on our bed. "I'm making grilled cheese, do you want any?" He asked me "It's like four a.m.... How are you not tired???" I questioned. I really don't know how he isn't. I got up. "Yeah sounds good." I told him. I stood next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you." He said suddenly. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too." I told him.

  We were eating grilled cheese and watching Rick and Morty when out of nowhere he asks "Will you marry me." I was slightly taken back "What?" I asked confused "Will you marry me. We've been together for a little over three years now. I love you and I want to marry you." He told me. I nodded repeatedly. "I love you too, Cole. Yes I'll marry you!" I told him. We kissed passionately.

  I couldn't stop smiling and neither could he.