B's B-Day

~Betty's POV~
Today's my birthday a part of me wants everyone to forget my, mom and dad did. The other part of me wants cake. As I was going to school I felt Jughead's arm wrap around my waist "Happy birthday." He said to me "You remembered?" "Of course!" He answered. When we got to school Veronica greeted me with a big hug and said "Feliz cumpleaños, B!" "Thanks, V." "What did she say?" Archie asked and I laughed "She said 'Happy birthday, B'." I told him "Okay well happy birthday, Betty." Archie said. We all laughed  and went inside "Dear, cousin happy birthday." Cheryl said and smiled at me. Wow even Cheryl remembered that's just sad. At lunch Kevin brought me a piece of cheesecake (my favorite kind of cake) and sang happy birthday "You know this birthday is special because now not only are you eighteen but today is also the eighteenth." Kevin said making me laugh "You know what's funny?" I asked them "What?" They all asked "Everybody remembered my birthday except my mom and dad. It just made me realize that you guys are my real family." I told them. Veronica, Kevin, and Archie were tearing up which made me laugh. Jughead just kissed me and said "You're my real family too, Betts." "Awwww!" They all gushed making my and Jughead's cheeks pink "Every time." I said and everyone automatically laughed.

(a/n:I know it's short and I'm sorry)