Snow Day

~Betty's POV~
Last night Jughead came over. Currently my parents are out of town on a journalism retreat. I woke up at 9... Fuck I'm late for school. I was about to climb out of bed before Jughead grabbed my hand softly "Stay." He said "We have to go to school, Jug." I told him. I checked my phone. I got a text from my mom saying that she's snowed in and won't be back until tomorrow or later, a text from The Core 4 group chat sent by Archie and Veronica to look outside, and a missed call from my school saying that there's no school due to snow and ice. "No school..." I said and ran to my window. It looked beautiful. "SNOW DAY!" I like a little child "Your adorable." He told me "I'm making hot chocolate." I said running down the stairs "Do want to watch a movie?" He asked "Yes! Breakfast Club?" I suggested "Okay." He said putting the movie on. Half the time I was mouthing the words they were saying. "I don't know any leopards either but I'm gonna go and join one of their fucking clubs." I mouthed. That's when I noticed Jughead was staring at me "You're cute." He said. When the movie was over I was bored "Let's go outside!" I said in excitement "Okay." A few minutes later we were outside. I got outside and rolled into the snow. I giggled. He was taking photos of it all. The minute he put his phone in his pocket I threw a snow ball at him. "Oh it's on!" He said and chased me around my yard. After a good 10 minutes of running around my house he finally got me, he pinned me on the ground. We stared into each other's eyes for about 5 minutes. He kissed my nose "I love you." I said "I love you too. Know let's go inside. I'm cold." He said, got of the ground, helped me up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "WAIT!" I yelled picking snow of the ground and took a bite into it "Okay lets go." I said. He laughed. When we got inside I was soaked because the snow that was on me melted. I ran upstairs to get a shirt and some black leggings. I decided to wear one of Juggie's 'S' shirts that I stole from him. I came back down stairs and he raised his eyebrow "Is that my shirt? And if so how did you even get it?" He asked laughing "I have my ways." I said and gave a playful smirk. He smiled. "Let's watch A Series Of Unfortunate Events!" I said "A Series of what?" He asked "Woah woah woah hold up! You've never seen A Series Of Unfortunate Events?!" I asked. He shook his head. "That changes today!" I said and put it on "So this Count Olaf guy... Why does he hate these kids so much?" He asked me at 'The Reptile Room' "Because he wants their fortune." I answered "Also why are all the adults in this show so damn stupid?" He asked "I dunno I'm not the writers nor am I Lemony Snicket." I told him. He rolled his eyes and smiled. After awhile we stopped watching it. I got tired and started to drift off but I opened my eyes it went on and off like that for a while until Jughead picked me up bridal style to my room and set me down gently on my bed. He got into bed with me and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you." He whispered "I love you too." I said and kissed him. With that we were asleep within seconds.