Musical

"I'm not doing some stupid musical!" Jughead said to the group of teenagers. Kevin looked hurt "Sorry, Kevin what I meant is I'm not going to be in that musical." He re-stated "Oh come on!" Archie insisted "I've got to just do my my thing." Jughead started singing "I'll show you that it's one of the same baseball, dancing, same game. It's easy step up to the plate, start swinging." Archie sang back "I wanna play ball know and that's all! This is what I do it ain't no dance that you can show me!" "Are our boyfriends seriously singing High School Musical right now?" Veronica whispered to Betty laughing "Yes. Just another reason to love them." Betty said smiling "I am so grateful to witness Jughead Jones singing." Kevin laughed "You never know." "Oh I know." "If you never try." "There's just one little thing that gets me every time." "COME ON!" "I don't dance." "I know you can." "Not a chance. No." "If I can do this then. You can do that!" "But I. DON'T. DANCE." "HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK!" "I don't dance." "I say you can." "There's not a chance." "Oh." "I don't dance, no." And they sang the song until "Okay okay as funny as this is it needs to stop." Kevin said laughing hysterically along with Betty and Veronica "You do realize Betty had the lead role in the musical 'Teen Beach Movie'..." (a/n:I know it should probably be 'Web Side Story' but I've never watched it😂) Veronica told Jughead "Yeah what's your point?" Jughead asked "There's a kissing scene at the end." Veronica told him "You think that changes anything. I trust Betty so I know that the kiss will mean nothing. That may have worked a year ago but now it has no effect." Jughead told Veronica and kissed Betty's cheek "Awwwww... Why can't we be like that?!" Veronica said to Archie "We are like that." Archie answered. Then we all laughed including Archie.

(a/n:It's short I know I'm sorry.)