Chapter 1: Naked

"Might be a bitch in the morning, so catch me at night time.

Some of my friends think I'm moody, but I think I'm just fine.

I could be pissed, but I act like I'm not.

I really remember when I say I forgot.

No matter how hard I try to run away from love at the end of the night

I need somebody who loves me naked

Someone who never asks for love, but knows how to take it

Are you that somebody who sees a wall and breaks it?

Are you ready to fight just to see what's lost behind my flaws?

Can you love me naked?"

_____________________________
__________________

*BEFORE WE START: THIS BOOK IS MEANT TO BREAK THE STIGMAS ASSOCIATED WITH MENTAL ILLNESS AND ADDICTIONS. IF YOU DONT HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND ARE THE TYPE TO INSTANTLY COMMENT "JUNKIE" INSTEAD OF VIEWING THE OVERALL PICTURE, PLEASE REFER TO ANOTHER BOOK. WE DISCUSS GROWN PEOPLE PROBLEMS HERE.*

*ALSO: it's a whole lot of you "readers" that like to try me about chapters 1, 3, 8, and 28 in particular. Baby please don't get stupid, you will be blocked. This is FICTION for a reason. If you feel you can do better than me, put a book out there and invite me to it.*

Kaleehalani 🥀

Kaleehalani 🥀

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The insistent sound of the keys on my laptop and the chewing of my chewing gum were the only sounds to be heard coming from my office

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The insistent sound of the keys on my laptop and the chewing of my chewing gum were the only sounds to be heard coming from my office. When I got into my black girl grind mode, I really got into it, but before we get into all of that, allow me to introduce myself.