Chapter 35: Bestfriend (Part II)

"I'm in my section popping bottles with two best friends

I can't tell who better, her or her best friend

Oh yeah, it's looking like tonight I'm fucking best friends

She eyeing me but kissing, fucking on her best friend

If you don't know, both them go, and they both get down whenever

Both these girls are freaks, but they nastier together

Get u one, i'll take a dose, it's a different kinda level

Real pimping 'bout to put them on a schedule."

______________________________________________

*THIS IS PART II TO THE LAST CHAPTER (BIRTHDAY BITCH). Enjoy 😘

Nova-Reign 🤪

For as long as I could remember, I'd been getting shit on my own

For as long as I could remember, I'd been getting shit on my own. When it came to my parents, we had a rocky relationship. They wanted to control every single thing that my sister and I did down to our college majors.

While they wanted me to be a doctor, I felt that I wanted to be a clothing designer more than anything. Of course they wouldn't pay for my education, so I turned to escorting. Don't get it confused, I was not some Pimp's bitch. I worked for myself and myself only at only the age of 22 when Lani and I were both still working on our Bachelors.

What turned into one night with my professor, turned into another night with both he and his wife which made me a quick $3k just that one night. It wasn't for grades or anything, because I was already doing bomb as hell with my studies. I just needed the money for tuition since I was behind due to no longer being able to work because of school and I didn't want to deal with the ratchet bitches at McDonald's anyway.

My professor recommended me to some of his friends who were also struggling in their marriages. Some of these men would pay top dollar just for me to let them suck on my toes for a few thousand which was perfectly fine with me.

I watched my parents fuss and fight for years over not having sex and my mom simply being tired all of the time. That's when I got the idea to run my business focused on couples. I came in when the relationship was in its last dying phases and added some excitement to the bedroom. Don't get it confused though, I always stayed clean, used a condom, and they had to prove that they were clean as well for me to even knock on their doors.

People would call me a hoe, even my own family, but that didn't bother me. I wasn't a hoe when my mother needed money to pay the bills when my dad gambled it all up. I wasn't a hoe when my sister needed pampers for her 4 children she had back to back. I just wasn't a hoe as long as they were able to use me. My mom outed my work out at thanksgiving over the dinner table to the entire family and since then I haven't even said hi to her snake ass.