Chapter 21: Money

"Look, my bitches all bad, my niggas all real

I ride on his dick, in some big tall heels

Big fat checks, big large bills

Front, I'll flip like ten cartwheels

Cold ass bitch, I give broads chills

Ten different looks and my looks all kill

I kiss him in the mouth, I feel all grills

He eat in the car, that's meals on wheels ."

_________________________________________________

*IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO MATURE CONTENT, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME READING AND REPORTING MY BOOK. THIS CHAPTER WILL BE INTENSE AND IS ONLY INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES. SO DON'T GO TELLING YA MAMMY ON ME WHEN I WARNED YOU*

Kaleehalani 🤪

Today had made exactly 7 weeks since Dave had moved in and I couldn't be anymore relieved that I had decided to let him move in

Today had made exactly 7 weeks since Dave had moved in and I couldn't be anymore relieved that I had decided to let him move in. I was able to get back to blogging with limited distractions and it honestly felt good to get back to what I loved doing.

"I'm not having sex with you because my pride is too big & you don't deserve shit. You meet any guy and he thinks you owe it to him. Nigga thanks for taking me to the store but I'm not about to fuck you. You gross me out because y'all niggas are getting disgusting. And when I do say no, I do NOT have to give you an explanation to why I'm not having sex with you. You come at me like you're obligated. Fuck no! It doesn't matter why, the answer is still no. who cares? Sometimes the reason is just because we don't want to. Or maybe it's because you just another ain't shit ass nigga who ain't worked for it. & when I say I'm not having sex unless I'm in a relationship, no.. I'm not forcing you to be in a relationship with me, fool. I don't want you, I'm just being honest. Don't disrespect me because I'm one of the last females that have some morals nigga. I'm not what you used to."

I scanned over the document that I had created for my blog checking for any errors that I may have made. Today's topic aimed to discuss black women being pressured into sex whether they're ready or not. I know I had a lot of young girls that read my blogs and this was specifically aimed towards them.

I was pressured into sex as a young teenager and I just wanted them to know that it's definitely okay to say no and to fight back against anyone who chooses to just take what you have. No means no. Period

When I did this shit, I put my all into it and sometimes I wore myself tirelessly. I rubbed the back of my neck rolling it around in a circular motion until I felt a pair of hands touch each side of my neck.