Chapter 42: Best Thing I Never Had

"There was a time

I thought that you did everything right

No lies, no wrong

Boy I must've been out of my mind

So when I think of the time that I almost loved you

You showed yo ass and I, I saw the real you

Thank God you blew it

I thank God I dodged the bullet

I'm so over you, so baby good looking out

I wanted you bad, I'm so through with that

Cause honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had

You turned out to be the best thing I never had

And I'm gone always be the best thing you never had

Oh baby I bet it sucks to be you right now."

___________________________________________________

Dave 😤

"Get yo grown ass up right fucking now!" I yelled at her throughout the restaurant as I snatched her up by her arm

"Get yo grown ass up right fucking now!" I yelled at her throughout the restaurant as I snatched her up by her arm. At this point I was ready to knock her head between the washer and the dryer.

"I'd suggest you put her down now. I paid a lot of money for this bitch for the night and you're not going to ruin my investment." The white man said as I looked around to see who he was talking to before punching him in his mouth.

"Don't ever fix your mouth to call my 16 year old daughter a bitch. Yeah I betcha her lil hot ass ain't tell you that shit. Go find another one to get your dick wet with cause she ain't it bitch ass nigga." I punched him repeatedly in his face before getting up and dragging Kairi out of the restaurant.

"I'm gone 2 years and this what we doing now?! Selling some pussy for change?!" I opened the passenger door pushing her into the car and then slammed it to go around to my car.

"I mean Lani doesn't give me much to work with. What did you expect?" She said nonchalantly flipping her hair over her shoulder as I snatched the wig off her head. She was grown grown and even I couldn't do shit with her.