Chapter 36: Bigg Facts

"They say they need answers, well I got big facts

You went about it the wrong way so we can't fix that

She mad at you so she come fuck me for get back

Next time you bring me up just make sure you state big facts

Big facts, big facts, Big facts, big facts

Tryna shatter me with lies, I ain't with that

Big facts, big facts , Big facts, big facts

Why they mad, 'cause I'm on fire and they ain't lit yet

And that's big facts."

____________________________________________

*EXCUSE ANY AND ALL MISTAKES*

Kaleehalani 🌻

"Hey beautiful, congratulations

"Hey beautiful, congratulations." Bully said giving me some flowers as I smirked taking them and smelling them.

"These are beautiful. My favorite." I told him as he nodded. He paid attention so he knew those things.

"No problem. I'm just gone help set some tables and shit up or something." He shrugged walking away to find something to do.

It was finally the day of the grand opening of my new boutique and I couldn't be anymore excited. While it was a boutique, it was also tailored to my beautiful black queens who couldn't afford the top brands, to get their hair done, or get their makeup done.

My boutique would allow women to get styled and get their makeup done for job interviews. It was a dope ass idea that I was inspired to do, so I put my mind to it and decided to go and open it up. I was all about giving and I knew how it felt to be in a position where you didn't have anything because No-No helped me through those days.

"I'm so elated to announce the opening of my shop. It's been both a pleasure and a privilege to advocate for our black women through my blogs, but now I would like to take it a step further and actually put in action. It's our job to take care of our queens and I'm hoping that we can expand to other locations. Thank you all so much for coming out and I hope that you enjoy yourselves!" I beamed as I cut the ribbon and then took pictures with fans as well as filled in autographs.

"There have been reports that Mr. East paid for all of this. Is that true?" One rude reporter asked me in a snobby way. It was clear that she was a groupie that more than likely wanted to fuck.