Chapter 10: In Love With You

"I like the way your hair falls past your lips and

I like the way you walk when you move them hips woah

And every time you say you love me it feels like the first

And every time that you're in pain, I swear I feel the hurt

Cause I'm in love with you, I'm in love with all of you

Even after all these years I'm still in awe of you

Don't see a flaw on you, I see perfection

And I hope you feel beauty looking back at your reflection."
_____________________________________________

Dave East 🤤

"Come on Dave, you got this

"Come on Dave, you got this." I laughed at the sight of Kaleehalani in her workout clothes standing over me with a whistle in her mouth. After that bullet, I wasn't sure at all if I'd walk again but she was making sure I didn't give up at all.

She had gotten big over the past couple of weeks and she was now fourteen weeks pregnant. We were still tiptoeing around each other for the simple fact of how I'd treated her at the hospital, but I never really was good at this apology shit.

"20 more steps and I'll let you rest." I smacked my lips holding onto the bar as I gripped it hard with every step that I took until I was too tired to take anymore.

"Hey, hey. Let's take a break." She smiled in her cheerful tone helping me onto the sofa as she leaned over me adjusting the pillow behind my head giving me a perfect view of the breasts that were in front of me as I leaned forward putting my head directly between them on purpose.

" She smiled in her cheerful tone helping me onto the sofa  as she leaned over me adjusting the pillow behind my head giving me a perfect view of the breasts that were in front of me as I leaned forward putting my head directly between them on pur...

"My bad." I smirked laying back as she hit me lightly with the throw pillow on the head. I flicked the remote only to see my name across the boring ass headlines yet again.