Chapter 44: Clout

"Look, whole lotta people need to hear this (Facts)

It's a lotta names on my hit list (Bap bap)

Mouth still say what it wants to (Woo)

Pussy still wet like a big bitch (Facts, facts)

I should run a whole blog at this rate (Phew)

They using my name for clickbait (Clickbait)

Bitches even wanna start fake beef (Fake beef)

To sell their little weave in the mixtape

They know I'm the bomb, they ticking me off

Saying anything to get a response

I know that mean they traffic is low

Somebody just gotta practice to launch

So fuck being tame, I'd rather be wild

Bitches is Brandy, they wanna be down

Soon as these bitches got something to sell

They say my name, say my name, Destiny Child."

____________________________________________

I promise there won't be any crazy time lapses, but the pregnancy does need to come along some more because Tylar will be pregnant forever if not

Kairi 🥴

*3 months later*

Today was Wednesday & despite it being a school day, my mom still expected me to make the 2 hour drive to come see her

Today was Wednesday & despite it being a school day, my mom still expected me to make the 2 hour drive to come see her. While I loved my mom, I still harbored hella resentment because she wasn't there to raise me, but I instead got Kaleehalani. I couldn't do anything about it, but her choices were fucked up to me.

I hummed along to Clout by Offset and Cardi as I pulled into the jail parking lot. Hopping out of the car, I made sure that my lips weren't chapped and proceeded to walk inside of the jail where I was searched and escorted to a table to wait for my mom.

"You get bigger every time I see you." She said as I got up to hug her and then sat back down so that we could talk.

"How much longer you got ma? I'm tired of staying in that police ass house." I groaned while sitting back in my chair clearly irritated. I had to pay the driver just to not snitch to my dad about me skipping school.