Chapter 28: Be Careful

"I could've did what you did to me to you a few times

But if I did decide to slide, find a nigga
Fuck him, suck his dick, you would've been pissed

But that's not my M.O., I'm not that type of bitch

And karma for you is gon' be who you end up with

Don't make me sick, nigga

The only man, baby, I adore, I gave you everything, what's mine is yours

I want you to live your life of course, But I hope you get what you dyin' for

Be careful with me, do you know what you doin'?

Whose feelings that you hurtin' and bruisin'?

You gon' gain the whole world, But is it worth the girl that you're losin'?

Be careful with me

Yeah, it's not a threat, it's a warnin'
Be careful with me

Yeah, my heart is like a package with a fragile label on it

Be careful with me."

_________________________________________

Kaleehalani 🥶

"Shit." I hissed as I continued to bounce up and down on Bully's dick as I stood on my legs with my arms wrapped around his head as he sucked on my titties.

"This my shit?" He teased me as he licked my nipples that were already sore due to the previous rounds that we had done which only made me even wetter.

"Yes-yes it's yours daddy." I threw my head back in pure bliss as I bit my lip continuing to ride his dick which was currently throbbing inside of me.

"Show me it's mine then." He dared me as I smirked before pushing him down onto his back as I stood up on the bed turning my back to him and twerked just before I squatted down on his dick hearing him hiss as he entered my tight pussy.

I threw my hair back over my shoulder and looked back at him enjoying seeing how vocal he was and the facial expressions that I was giving him as I bounced up and down on his dick holding onto his legs to keep balance as my legs go wobbly due to me being ready to reach my peak.