Chapter 20: Won't He Do It

"I'm about to lose it again

I'm about to let them know where I'm from, Don't take me there again

I just call on Jesus, my friend

Get me back in line one more time
'Cause he's always listening

Ain't nobody perfect, everybody's hurting

I need your whisper Lord, save me from my weaknesses

'Cause you're always on time."

_________________________________________________

Kaleehalani 💄

I sat in the cold doctor's office twiddling my thumbs together as I waited for the doctor

I sat in the cold doctor's office twiddling my thumbs together as I waited for the doctor. I was beginning to get impatient since I had already been waiting for an hour for her to show up.

I decided that my depressing cycles had begun to be too much and that I wanted me back. I wanted to be Kaleehalani more than anything and all this walking around looking bummy with a messed up house wasn't it.

I just didn't feel beautiful anymore and I definitely didn't feel like me, but I wished I did. I sat up looking at my watch as the doctor finally decided to come in.

"Good evening, sorry I'm late I had some business to tend to." I scoffed clearly seeing the hickeys all over her neck which her coat didn't cover much. I sure hope that dick wasn't worth her patients lives.

"What seems to be the problem?" She asked still looking at my file as I cleared my throat preparing to spill what had been going on with me.

"Mood swings, sluggish, suicidal thoughts, etc etc etc." I sighed placing my hand on the side of my cheek as she seemed to be irritated with an attitude.

"You're going to have to tell me more than that." She continued to write as she seemed like I was a burden, but this was HER JOB. I was saved by the FaceTime call when I saw Dave flash across the screen and I wasted no time answering it.

"Hey Dave." I sighed heavily as he looked at me with a worried look spread across his face rubbing his chin.

"Wassup Ma? You do look beautiful today though." He licked his lips as I laughed at his antics because I just knew he was trying to start something.

"Just worried about this appointment and I just want to be back on the right track with everything. I feel so fucking worthless." I sighed looking at the camera while taking a hand through my wig that was laid.