Chapter 13: Myself

"I remember feeling like I wasn't good enough

Had me questioning myself, I wasn't sure enough

Had me looking in the mirror, Tryna analyze my figure

I ain't Perfect, You want perfect, So that figures

You always put me in a bad place, Said we were moving at a fast pace

It was all my fault, I fell in love too hard

I loved you when I didn't love myself

Said you love me, But you only loved yourself."
________________________________________________

Kaleehalani 🦄

Walking into the house with tears welled up in my eyes, I stepped over what used to be the front door looking around in awe of my house that was completely destroyed

Walking into the house with tears welled up in my eyes, I stepped over what used to be the front door looking around in awe of my house that was completely destroyed. It was no surprise as to who had done it, and I'd wasted no time in giving them his information.

I was upset, but there was so many bad memories this house held that I was convinced that God had a good reason for what had happened. Every ounce of Dave was washed in this house and it was time for a new start even though I lost everything.

Everything I had for the baby was destroyed and all I wanted to do was fall apart at any moment. Nothing had been going my way these past few months and at this point I was beginning to lose my faith.

Dave was the last person that I wanted to call and I wasn't going to call and kiss his ass. He was inconsiderate and as far as I was concerned he had some shit to prove before I even wanted to see him again.

After the police got everything that they needed from me, Dave's mom picked me up and took me shopping to get any essentials that I needed.

*ding*