Chapter 3: New Flame

"I can't believe you came here all alone,
baby girl, where's your lover?

It don't really matter cause I got ways to get to know you better.

Baby baby, baby baby, let's make what we got here last forever.

Girl, cause I don't wanna let you go, never

I don't know what you had planned to do tonight

Girl I just wanna be the one to do you right

We're standing here looking at each other, baby, eye to eye

I hope that you're thinking about leaving with me tonight."

_________________________________________________

Kaleehalani 🌸

The "dinner" that I'd dreaded with Dave had finally come and it was the last thing that I wanted to do considering the fact that he tried to downplay liking me because I turned him down

The "dinner" that I'd dreaded with Dave had finally come and it was the last thing that I wanted to do considering the fact that he tried to downplay liking me because I turned him down. I also had no intentions on dealing with the hotheaded hoe that was in his office refusing to let me in.

New flame blasting over the radio as I swayed my hips to the music while singing along and applying the Jergens Glow lotion onto my chocolate skin making sure that I didn't miss a spot.

I took the time to go ahead and apply my makeup while I was naked so that I wouldn't waste any on my makeup. Deciding to go with a sunset look, I hurried and applied my eyeshadow and brows and then proceeded with the rest of my face finishing with setting spray.

One of the requirements in the contract was to live in a workers apartment while in contract with Dave and it was no big deal seeing as the apartments were very nice and mine was huge compared to the other ones so I wasn't complaining.