Chapter 49: Tru

"If I give you my heart, don't play with it.

Quit switching them lanes and just stay with it.

If I give you my heart, don't play with it.

My heart is not a game, so don't play with it.

There's some things I can't be,

And some things I can't stay.

But if you listen to me,

There's some things I have to say.

On a road to success, can you feel it from my chest?

Some things ain't meant to be, some things that you can't see.

I can see it through your eyes, I can feel it through your pride

You see just how I feel, you know just keep it real.

I'm tru to you,

It's never nothing I won't do.

You keep playing these games, but I can see the truth.

Know you can see it too."

_____________________________________________________

Dave 🙃

"Fuck you mean that bitch gone?!" Bully said as Lani and I stood there dumbfounded at why he was asking us

"Fuck you mean that bitch gone?!" Bully said as Lani and I stood there dumbfounded at why he was asking us. We didn't know how her ass magically disappeared, but she did. We didn't think anything of it, because she seemed like she was genuinely dying.

It felt like our lives had no peace. As soon as we tried to start over, some more shit started up. This fame was toxic as fuck and brought unnecessary issues into our lives that we didn't need. The only thing I regretted most was Millie. She caused all of this shit and she had no business getting our daughter involved in any of it.

"Well if this bitch out and about, she wants Elijah. I vote to give his ass up to her since he wanted to be grown and fuck the hoe, so it's his fault." I shrugged as he stood there with with his mouth open.

" I shrugged as he stood there with with his mouth open