Chapter 4: Wicked Games

"Bring your love, baby, I could bring my shame

Bring the drugs, baby, I could bring my pain

I got my heart right here

I got my scars right here

Bring the cups, baby, I could bring the drank

Bring your body, baby, I could bring you fame

And that's my motherfucking words, too

Just let me motherfucking love you."

_____________________________________________

Dave 😈

"You so fucking beautiful yo

"You so fucking beautiful yo." I kissed on her neck lightly moving her faux locs out of the way to give me better access to her pineapple scented neck which made her smell delicious.

"Should we even be doing this? I've been hurt too many times and I just don't need it to happen again." She breathed out heavily as I wiped the stray tears from her eyes letting my seat back so that I could pull her into my lap.

"I ain't gone hurt you." I looked at her through hooded eyes taking her tongue in my mouth tongue kissing her without coming up for a breath. I rarely even kissed a woman unless I saw something in her and there was definitely something I liked about Kaleehalani I couldn't put my finger on.

We were both high as shit and whatever happened tonight would just happen and we could deal with the aftermath later. All I know is that she's hurting and I'm hurting too and we both could use this no matter the circumstances.

Before I knew it, she had slipped her hand down in my boxers to pull him out and started stroking him as I bit my lip trying not to be too loud. I could no longer resist it after I felt her warm mouth wrap around my dick teasingly while continuing to stroke it.

Hearing the sounds of her slurps and watching her take it into her mouth fully only turned me on more as I pulled her hair back close to reaching my peak before she stopped just knowing that I was about to cum.

"Get your sexy ass in the backseat." I growled smacking her ass ready to devour her pussy I just knew smelled like pineapples like her. She kept herself up so well that I didn't even feel any type of way about eating her.

After she'd positioned herself with her feet over the seats, I hit her panties off leaving kisses on her inner thighs as I went further and further down until I finally pulled them off with my teeth. It wasn't long before she was gripping my hair and rubbing her pussy while I ate every single area of her. I sucked on her clit pulling on it gently patting my hand on it hearing how wet she indeed was.