Chapter 50: Greatest Love of All/Finale

"I decided long ago

Never to walk in anyone's shadows

If I fail, if I succeed

At least I'll live as I believe

No matter what they take from me

They can't take away my dignity

Because the greatest Love of all is happening to me

I found the greatest Love of all inside of me

The greatest love of all

Is easy to achieve

Learning to love yourself

It is the greatest love of all

And if, by chance, that special place

That you've been dreaming of

Leads you to a lonely place

Find your strength in love."

_______________________________________________________

* ONE YEAR LATER*

Kaleehalani 🌻

"Late as hell with that tight ass dress on

"Late as hell with that tight ass dress on." Dave complained as I tossed my head from side to side mocking his nagging ass.

A lot had changed in the past year and it was all for the better. We all finally had some peace and I was grateful to not have to deal with any bullshit. Everything happened so fast and I didn't regret anything that happened, but it was in the past now.

"You're a lucky mf that I came." I told him. It was the day of Kairi's graduation and let's just say that it took me a lot to bring my ass out here to support since Dave had begged me to. She had pulled me through the ringer and I still hadn't forgiven her.

"Yeah nigga." Bully said co-signing as I laughed watching he and Dave dap each other up as Bully put his crutches to the side of him. Bully still hadn't fully healed and he had just began to walk again a few months ago.

Shit was hard with Bully not being completely on his feet and we hit several rough patches with him being depressed and us not speaking for weeks at the time. It was getting slightly better, but I could never be too sure.