Chapter 23: Crooked Smile

"To all the women with the flaws, know it's hard my darling

You wonder why you're lonely and your man's not calling

You keep falling victim cause you're insecure

And when I tell you that you're beautiful, you can't be sure

'Cause he don't seem to want you back
And it's got you asking,

So all you see is what you lacking
Not what you packing.

Take it from a man that loves what you got

And baby girl you're a star, don't let 'em tell you you're not."

___________________________________________________

Kaleehalani 💋

"Baby?!" I walked in the direction that I heard Dave call my name as soon as I heard him

"Baby?!" I walked in the direction that I heard Dave call my name as soon as I heard him. The results had finally come in the mail and I wouldn't say that I was anxious, but I'd definitely say I wanted to know just to see about getting that child into a better situation.

"Its hotter than a muhfucka in here. Can we-" I held my hand up laughing at him because I knew more than anything that he was trying to stall these results. He had decided to get them rush shipped just because he claimed he was dying of pussy withdrawals.

"Open the envelope bitch nigga." I rolled my eyes as he side eyed me sucking his teeth as I ignored him taking the envelope from his hand stripping the sticky part off of it.

My eyes scanned across the paper until I got to the information that I wanted to see and held my breath while doing so. This could change things. This would mean that not only did Dave cheat on me, but he also had a baby while doing so which would be a daily reminder of that hurt and I didn't know if we could fully trust this woman.