Chapter 14: Rise Up

"You're broken down and tired Of living life on a merry go round

And you can't find the fighter, But I see it in you

so we gonna walk it out and move mountains

We gonna walk it out and move mountains

And I'll rise up, I'll rise like the day

I'll rise up, I'll rise unafraid

I'll rise up, and I'll do it a thousand times again

And I'll rise up, high like the waves

I'll rise up in spite of the ache

I'll rise up and I'll do it a thousands times again

For you."
____________________________________________

Kaleehalani 🥰

I woke up squinting my eyes placing a hand to my throbbing head which was bleeding heavily

I woke up squinting my eyes placing a hand to my throbbing head which was bleeding heavily. My very first instinct was to feel my belly and thankfully my baby was still inside of me.

I grabbed onto the wall that I was against slowly standing up with wobbly knees because of the medication that Chris had given me before everything went blank. I tried to walk forward and immediately fell forward on my face due to the chain that was holding me in place.

"Fuck!" I hissed and breathed out heavily groaning. I looked over to my left to see Sariya completely unconscious from whatever Chris had done to her.

Some part of me wanted to feel sorry for her because she went through the trouble of warning me about Chris, but the other half of me still wanted to be bitter about her shacking up with him.

I had grown to be a mature woman, but I still held so much resentment for her doing me dirty like that knowing we were Bestfriend's.

"Sariya!" I whisper yelled her name because I couldn't get close enough to her to shake her because she was tied up by the leg just like I was.

All of a sudden, I heard keys jiggling in the door and hurriedly plopped down on the floor with my knees to my chest watching the door open revealing Chris.