Chapter 27: Cry

"I'm gon do something I never do, I'm a try and hurt you too

Feels so damn good to be cold, And I don't even care if you know

I'm a let him kiss my body, touch my body

Record and make sure you find it

How you gone trip?

Boy, you've been with everybody

You started, I'm a finish!

You made that bed, now you gone lay in it."

_______________________________________________

Dave East 🥴

"It's time for you to go ma

"It's time for you to go ma." I slipped a towel around my hips not looking Yori, the woman I'd been seeing for a little while, in the eyes.

"So quick to rush me off huh?" She smirked placing a hand on my towel where my dick was grinning from ear to ear.

"You're intentionally making me want to lay you on that dresser and fuck your pretty ass. You gotta go though." I shook my head knowing that Bully would be back any minute to match with me.

"Yeah yeah wouldn't want your perfect wife finding out about us, huh? Except she's not

"Yeah yeah wouldn't want your perfect wife finding out about us, huh? Except she's not. She went to jail she's a murderer." She snickered as I quickly grew annoyed at her childish ass.

"It was a mistake for me to pillow talk to your ass. Exit my hotel and I'll call you when I need you again. Thank you." I shook my head as I watched her stomp out of the room like a little child. As she was walking out, Bully was walking in as I rolled my eyes at the lecture that he was probably about to give my ass.

"Aye who was that young ass girl that just walked up out of here?" I threw a shot of Hennessy back already knowing he was gone come in with the bullshit.