Lemon 1~

We kick off with a lemon lol
Also its reeeeaaaaalllly kinky cardlin lol
Thanks @Reecefox for the kinky request lol
I'm listening to vocaloid cause thats the shit

Your hands were currently tied up to the headstand, you bare for the whole world to witness, but it wasn't the whole world. It was obviously Cardlin. He had gotten in The Mood, and now he's being a kinky fucker.

You squirmed from the feeling of your hands being bound together, squeezing your thighs together as the growing wetness in your lower region continued; your mind was filled to the brim of Cardlin fucking you roughly.

You looked at the door as light filled into the room, whilst Cardlin was visible in in the doorway.

" Oh, (Name), my little princess. " he clicked his tongue. " What did you do to deserve this punishment from daddy? "
You grew silent, staring into his lustful eyes. He walked over to you before giving your ass a firm smack. Leaning into your ear, he repeated the same words as before.
" I .. I touched myself while daddy was gone.. " you stammered, looking away. He nodded, before sitting next to you.

" And what should daddy do? " he smirked, slowly tracing your thighs, making you gasp.
" P - Punish his little girl .. " you managed to say, wiggling a bit to try and get comfortable. He chuckled at your words.
" Correct, and if my little girl is good, she'll be rewarded. " he pat your head, before slamming his lips onto your plump ones, licking the bottom of your lip. You let him enter, exploring the inside of your mouth. After a few minutes, as you needed oxygen,you both pulled away panting. He went straight to your neck, biting, nipping, licking to find your sweet spot, having no mercy. Once he found your sweet spot, you sighed in pleasure as he bit down.

" Louder for daddy. " he growled, licking the teeth marks on your neck. You let out the loudest moan you could muster, making your toes curl. He slowly but teasingly led himself to your perky breasts, pulling on your nipples and sucking on the other, switching in the process. You just wanted to break free and take over, but of course that wasn't gonna happen. He took his free hand, leading down to your pussy, slowly rubbing your clit. You groaned loudly, probably loud enough for the neighbours to hear. He stopped playing with your breasts, the one in his mouth leaving with a small 'pop'. He moved his head down to your pussy, still rubbing your clit, but he made another move. He stopped playing with your clit and started licking and sucking, loud slurps were echoing throughout the room. You screamed from the overwhelming pleasure.

" C - Cardlin!~ " you moaned before releasing another moan as he slapped your ass once again.
" What's my name?! " his lips said against your dripping pussy.
" D - D - DaDDY!~ I think I'm gonna cum!~ " you stuttered, feeling a knot in your stomach. You released onto him, he pulled back, licking his lips as your juices dripped onto the sheets.
" P - P - P - Please! Let me pleasure you, daddy!~ " you yelled, a smug grin tugging on your lips.

" Alright. " he chuckled, undoing his belt as a large bulge was visible. He undid the ropes tied around your hands, as you hungrily dashed towards his boxers, pulling them down eagerly as his erection popped out. You set your hands around it as pre - cum leaked out, you used your thumb to spread around his tip. You licked your lips as you set your lips onto his tip, flicking your tongue around his tip.

" H - Holy fuck .. S - Stop teasing me, little girl." he managed to mutter out, as you giggled lightly. You started to bob your head up and down, jerking whatever you couldn't suck. He tangled his fingers into your hair, moaning like never before. You kept sucking until his hot liquid seeped into your mouth, you managed to swallow some, but some dribbled down your chin.

" My little girl has been good, so I shall reward her. " he panted, before slamming your head onto the soft sheets of the bed, whilst your ass was in the air. He roughly pounded into you, your eyes rolling to the back of your head, whilst you clawed at the sheets.
" F - Fuck .. You're tight ... " he groaned out, still pounding into your pussy.
" Fuck, daddy .. " you let out a loud moan, closing your eyes before you and him both came, flopping onto the bed.

You could hear the window open in your room, it was Author - Chan, or Abbie as you would call her, and Connor (REFERENCE TO MY OTHER BOOK LOL).
" This is the second time you guys have fucked in one week, for fuck sake. " she laughed, face palming. " Connor is too innocent for this shit, seriously. "

" I don't know about that, Abbie. " he smirked at Abbie, she slowly backed away and blushed.
" UMMM, CONNOR I THINK YOU'RE BROKEN. GOTTA GET YOU TO HANK! " she screamed, grabbing his hand and running out the room. You and Cardlin laughed together.