Did you miss me? [Back from Buisness Trip]

Nice cute bby Cardlin

" Hello? " Thank lord, he answered, he didn't answer your other two calls, I guess the third time is the charm.
" Hey. It's me. " you answered, you could feel his warm smile radiating through the phone.
"Baby!~ It's you! " he called, you quietly laughed. God, you loved it when he called you that. " It feels like it's been forever since I heard your voice. "
" Doesn't it feel like last night was forever ago?. " you asked, laying down on your couch. He sighed softly.
" Yeah, well, last night was forever ago when I've been away from you as long as I've been. " he answered.
" Mhmm. I want you to be here .. " you sadly said, a frown turning onto your face.
" Yeah, I know. I wish I had some good news for you, " he wished.  " But I overheard my boss talking about extending the project out even further. "
You're heart was struck with an arrow, sorrow filling your eyes.
" Oh .. "
" Something about how we need more time for fine (or file idk) tuning and the detail work. " he murmured.
" When will you be home? .. " you asked, playing with your strands of hair.
" Another week or so, most. " he sighed, you could tell he was upset as well, by his tone of voice.
" I thought you would be back for our anniversary date .. " you whined and looked down onto the floor, where your pet cat, Fluffers was.
" I know, I know. I was hoping to be back in time for our monthly anniversary date night too, but.. " he paused. " I'll make it up to you, okay? "
" I'll keep waiting for you here, no matter what! " you chuckled, as Fluffers jumped onto you.
" Awwh.. Baby .. you're the best, you know that? Thanks for being so understanding sweetness. " he complimented, making you blush a bit.
" Yup and no problem, you're the best boyfriend I could ever have. " you complimented back.
" I didn't know I could do these business trips like this if I didn't have your support to be honest. " he said, you giggled a bit.
" Every time I think about quitting or demanding to be taken off the project or to even just go back for a visit, I think about you and .. what you'd say. " he chuckled, your mouth was agape.
" I know you'd rather I see through to the end. You're so supportive. " you knew he was smiling again.
" Awwwwh .. babe ... you're killing me! " you blushed, stroking Fluffers.
" As a matter of fact, you know what? You're almost a little too supportive. What is it babe? Be honest. " he asked, you stayed quiet for a moment.
" Is there some guy you call up when I'm out of town? " he questioned, you decided to be a joker.
" Several, " you joked, you were laughing on the inside. " And they're all here right now. "
" Several? And there all there right now? " he groaned. " Mhmmm .. babe don't joke like that! " You laughed softly.
" What can I say? You're so adorable when you're all worked up, and you started it! " you answer back.
" I know I started it, but .. still, baby!~ "  Oh fuck. He knows your weakness too well.
" Please? .. " he whimpered into a little cute voice you loved so much.
" Hmmm... No!~ You're jealous!~ " you say in a little sing - song voice.
" Yeah, I guess that's what I get for being so jealous. " he chuckled lightly.
" I was just joking, y'know? I interest you love. "
" Yeah .. but there is one perk of you being gone. " you whisper.
" What's that? There is one perk to me being gone for so long? Well, what's that? " he asked softly.
" More bed to myself!~  You also roll around in your sleep. " you cheered, laughing also.
" More bed to yourself? I do not roll around in my sleep, that's totally you! " he complains.
" No, it's you! " you gave a light laugh.
" I'm like barely clinging off one side of the bed and you're spread equal diagonally across the mattress. " he laughed, you so wanted to be next to him in his arms.
"  No!~ I have that bed all to myself! You can't do anything! "you laughed with him.
" Hm, well too bad! When I do get home, I'm hereby claiming my half of the bed, " he exclaimed, there goes a smirk. " I'll set up a pillow wall and everything! None shall dare cross into, 'Fort Cardlin.'. "
" Well, I'll knock it down! " you claimed, punching the air.
" Oh ho ho, is that right? Then it is a war then, when I get back anyway. " he mumbles the last part, but you could hear it.
" Are you really gonna make it up to me though? " you asked, a sad smile upon your face.
" Hm .. Mhm .. I really do plan on making it up to you though. In fact ..um .. Unless my timing is horrendously off .. The first stage of operation, 'No more lonely.'  should be arriving around about ... " he paused.
" Well.. Now, actually. Will you go check the front door?" They should of dropped a little something for you. " he asked.
" No .. " you whined.
" C'mon .. get up, get up. It'll be awesome, I promise. " he begged.
" Fine .. " you grumbled
" Yes, yes, yes! Go, go, go! " he exclaimed. You got up from the soft couch and walked to the front door. You opened it but nothing was there.
" Do you see the UPS truck? " he questions.
" Nope, just a car passing by. " you put the phone back up to your ear again.
" No? Just some random car going down the street? Weird .. Hm .. Check the porch? .. Maybe they left on the doorstep or something. " he responded, you walked to the porch but still nothing.
" Nothing . " you groaned, slouching a bit.
" Hm .. Hold on, let me go check the delivery status .. " he said. You waited patiently.
" Weird .. You sure you didn't see anything there? " he asked, confused.
" Nope .. " you sighed.
" Did you check the back door? " you heard a familiar voice behind you. You swiftly turned around.
" Cardlin!~ You fucking bastard!~ you screamed happily, hugging him and smothering him in kisses.
" Ahahahaha! " he laughed before kissing you passionately, how much you missed those fucking lips. He laughed whilst kissing you, hugging you closer.
" I know .. Hi .. Hi! Yes! I am a bastard, I know, yes, yes. I know. " he said, now smothering you in kisses. fuck everything. The man you love the most is here, hugging you, kissing you, you're in his arms. Oh, how much you missed his scent, voice and warmth.
" Come here. " he hugged you even tighter.
" Hey! Don't make me fuelled with kisses! " you laughed.
" Awwh, I know, I know. I couldn't help myself! I'm sorry. " he apologised, you asked why he was here.
" What am I doing here? Well, I'm mostly here to claim my half of the bed and make sure none of those men you were talking about are here, but, " he paused and chuckled again. " Okay .. Okay! Well, we decided the project was done the way it was and we all went home! Hah! " he gave a small giggle before you interrupted him with a passionate kiss. He tried to pull away,
'' Now - " you gave him a small kiss. " I just got off the plane so .. forgive me if I smell like I've been on a 10 hour flight but .. " he laughed. " Well, I have been. "
" I don't mind one bit. " you chuckled, wrapping your arms around his neck.
" You don't mind? Awwh, but damn have I missed you. " he smiles, wrapping his arms around your waist.
" Mhmm. Your smell.. " he kisses your lips. " Your tastes .. The feel of how my arms fit so perfectly around you, the squeeze of your warm body against mine.. " he pauses .
" Mmmhm.. fuck me .. but I've missed this, " he traced the outline of your body.  " I've missed you, and all the things I can do to you. "
" Like what? " you asked innocently, cocking your head to the side.
" Like what you ask? Well .. tell me. Do you miss the way I grab you like .. this? .. " his hand made his way to your ass, and gave a small squeeze (ihavenoideaifitwasthelistener'sbreastorasssoassismoreinnocentokbye). You blushed and moaned softly, placing your head into his chest.
" Hm? Right here.. " he whispered seductively into your ear, squeezing again as you moaned again, blushing intensely.
" I .. d - do .. " you stuttered into his chest.
" You do, hm?. " he laughed softly.
" But .. " you mumbled.
" But what? " he asked.
" You've got to wait . " you giggled, your blush fading away.
" But I've got to wait?!  For what?! " he chuckled.
" Payback for scaring me. " you softly slapped him.
" Payback for the scare, alright, alright, I suppose I deserve that but .. "
he inhaled deeply. " Mhmm. Trust me when I say I plan on making it up to you in more ways than one. "
" Then what? " you asked, squishing his cheeks.
" Then sleeping, on my whole half of the bed, yep? " he questioned.
" Yup! " you answered.

•Edit: I'm listening to the audio while writing this and my ass is numb from sitting down and YouTube isn't working so fuck you youtube, im so fucking angry•
•Edit 2: thank fuck it's working•

" Oh ho ho, is that right? Well, we'll just have to see about that. You beautiful, beautiful thing you. " he nuzzled your nose with his nose. He is so fucking adorable. He sighs and hugs you again.
" Christ ..how I've missed this, how I've missed you. " he whispers.
" Y'know, I'm allowed to put aside the horn-dog for a moment be a toucher to sentimental. One thing I wanted to reradiate from earlier, now that I have you in my arms, is that .. I couldn't do this without you. " he smiled softly, making your heart skip a beat.
" What we've got here, you and I, it's.. really something special. " he put his forehead onto yours.
" I love you, you know that, but there's more to it than that. " he closed his eyes.
" We've built up this .. " he paused to seek for the right word.  " this trust .. y'know? This true and real partnership, this really strong foundation over the years and well, without it .. I'd fall to pieces when I'm away. " he opened his eyes and looked straight at your (e/c) eyes.
" Knowing that I've got you .. my .. partner in crime .. my .. other half .. my best friend .. my dearest love, holding it down here at home, knowing that I don't have to worry about you looking else where, knowing that you know you  don't have to worry about me, knowing that you can really handle things out here while I'm gone and that you can .. see beyond the nights of loneliness, because you know that there will be days of happiness to come .. I truly cherish that. " you nearly cry about that long speech Cardlin worded carefully, but there was more to come.
" I truly cherish you. " he smiles while you blush madly.
"And that's why .. I wanted to give you .. this. " he pulled a necklace from his pocket, you cover your mouth with your hand in shock and disbelief, crying your eyes out.
" Shiny, just the way you like it. " he chuckled, you take the necklace and click it around your neck, you cry happy tears.
" Do you like it, babydoll? " he asks, you nod your head rapidly. " I agree, it is really beautiful, but it's coal on rope compared to your skin. " You laugh and wipe your tears away with the back off your hand.
" Your eyes .. and that smile you make whenever I get cheesy like this. " he laughs softly as you laugh with him, smiling widely.
" You're the best, Cardibear! " you giggle, holding his hand and resting your head on his shoulder.
" I know, I know, but maybe .. just maybe .. it's pretty enough to not be out shown by you, hm? " he questions, letting go of your hand and wrapping his arm around your waist.
" How did you get it? " you ask, looking at him.
" Well, what are the benefits of being as far away as I was is that they've got jewellery that you don't see out here all the time, and they don't charge big city prices for it. " he answers, hugging you once again, nuzzling into your neck.
" How much was it? " you cock your head to the side.
" Don't worry about the price tag. Just wear it for me and when you do, remember what I said. What we have goes deeper than love. " he pulls away from the hug with hands on your shoulders, a small smile tugging on his lips.
" What does it represent? ... " you ask again.
" Mhmm..Friendship. " he mumbles, now a small smile tugging onto your lips. " You're my partner. My other half,  you're that part of me that I'm proud to have. " You slowly rise your face to his face.
" Oh, hello. " you interrupt him with another kiss, he says into your lips another ' hello ', still kissing you. You both pull away, his arms wrapped around your waist. You grabbed one of his hands and cupped it onto your breast.
" Oh, I see how it is. Now that I put some jewellery on you, now I can touch you, is that right? " he chuckled seductively, you nod enthusiastically.
He gives another kiss to you.
" Well.. I'm surely not gonna say no. "  he says after pulling away, then kissing you again.
" C'mon, " he says on your lips. " C'mon. " he picks you up bridal style, gripping you tightly so you don't fall.
" Up we go. That's it. "
" Where are we going? " you ask, placing your hand onto his chest.
" Oh, I think you know, I'm taking you to the bedroom, where I can show you just how truly deep this love can go. " he winks seductively, you blush and whisper:
" I think I'd like that. " 
" Oh ho, you'd like that, would you? Then answer me one question first, let me know how badly you've longed for this too. " he says.

" Did you miss me? " he licks his lips.

NEW RECORDDD 2331 WORDS!