B u t t e r f l y Effect [Angst]. 🦋

WARNING: Suicide, swearing and self harm.

Quite short and crappy.

Butterfly Effect ( Butt - er - fly e - ffect ): In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state.

You were done, done with all the bullshit he had said, the bullshit that hurt you in the first place. The bruises and scars had spread across your body in the matter of days, weeks, months, years even. All because of one bitch . Well, a bitch and a cunt, that it is. You slammed the door open of the apartment you share with Cardlin, you were gonna break up with him for everything, every lie he had told you. You knew he was cheating on you with some other girl called Missus (his actual wife irl but fuck it). You rushed up the stairs, you knew you were gonna catch him in the act, and you didn't care. You kicked the bedroom door open to find Cardlin and Missus, doing the do. You narrowed your eyes at both of them, growling lowly.
" Baby- It's not what it looks li- " you interrupted him by slapping him hard across the face, leaving a red mark.
" Well done you wonky - eyed fuck (fucking Russell Howard I love that man), you've earned yourself an one - way ticket to Cheatertown, population: You and those other fucks. " you breathed in for a second.
" I knew who that whore was from the beginning, do you know how much pain you caused me? " you showed him the scars of cutting yourself. " You won't hear from me ever again asshole, I'm finally done and I'm gonna be free, free from everything you've done to me. " you screamed at him, walked away as he followed you, scrambling to you.
" Ba- "
" NO! I don't want to hear it! " you shout, you take the stairs to the rooftop of the building, seeing it was a long way down, perfect.
You run the edge and stop before Cardlin can get you. You notice a blue butterfly coming your way, you lift your finger as it lands on your finger. You smile and silently cry.
" Babe! No .. Please don't jump! I swear, I'll change! " he cries, you shake your head slowly.
" I'm sorry Cardlin but, you've said that at least 4 times to me. I can't go on like this, you've hurt me so much. " you lift your arms like you were in a T - pose.
" Here's your butterfly effect for you bud, hasta la vista bitch. " you fell back, the butterfly fluttering towards Cardlin, as tears had fell from his eyes.

Cardlin will remember this.