So mean! Honestly .. [Fluffffff]

yes that is a Mei voice line from overwatch
you'll get it soon

You arrived at VidCon, which wasn't that far from your house. You had cosplayed as Mei from Overwatch,but it was a sexy bunny outfit; you were terrifyingly nervous, so you, the adorable lil bunny Mei, had slipped a D.Va jacket on, which covered most of your cleavage since it was big on you. You adjusted your ocean - blue bunny ears and walked through the doors. There you found multiple other cosplayers, D.Va's, Lucio's, Soldier: 76' (who you called Daddy - O all the time.) Monika, Yuri, Yuri (Yuri on Ice), Sayori etc. You smiled and gasped as you saw another Mei with the same outfit as you. She noticed you instantly and waved. You waved back and ran up to her.
" I love your outfit! Even though we're wearing the same thing. " you laughed, she laughed as well.
" Well, yours is adorable as well, but I'm better!~ " she winked, sticking her tongue out like and anime girl.
" So mean! Honestly! " you gasped, you both collapsed into laughter.
" So, what's your name? " you asked, offering your hand to her.
" Lei Yuno, what's yours? " she shook your hand, you smiled widely.
" (Name), (Name) (Last Name). " you answered, looking over at the large cluster of people around one table.
" What's happening over there Lei? " you ask confused, seeing some people scream in excitement.
" Oh .. Do you know the ASMRist Cardlinaudio? The one who does all the boyfriend experience videos? " she questions you, holding her finger out like Monika.
" Yes! I love him! " you exclaim, grinning happily.
" He's over there with all his fans requesting erotic things and .. he looks quite scared .. " she frowns, you grab her arm and drag her over there.
" We have to protec him! " you said, not even saying ' t ' on the word protect. You pushed through the crowds, pushing past females, males, everyone and got to his table.
Damn, he does look scared .. but he looks so cuteeee! you thought as you blushed lightly, you went next to him and slammed your hands on the table.
" ALRIGHT PEOPLE! GET IN A STRAIGHT LINE! " you shouted, Cardlin calmed down a little, as people formed into a straight line.
" One request at a time, please? He looked quite scared before, it's probably his first time here . " you giggled, you saw some blush spread lightly over his face.
" I - It isn't! Really.. But, thank you! " he thanks you as he stutters, you smile brightly. More blush spreads on his face, but once he looked down (he's a small innocent thing until the Spicy Friday's okay? lmao), you had honestly thought he died. He literally went pale and slammed his face onto the table, literally shaking.
" I should've never looked downnnnnnnn .... " he groaned, you laughed slightly. You took the D.Va jacket off, some fans went crazy.
" It's alright, you can look!~ " you cooed, you wrapped the jacket around him, he looked up at his fans, they whisper - chanted, ' Do it! '. He beckoned one of his fans to come close to him .
" Should I make her my girlfriend? .. " he whispered, they nodded rapidly. He took a deep breath as everyone loudly chanted. You were obviously confused, but before you opened your mouth, Cardlin smashed his lips onto yours, fans squealing and screaming.
You happily kissed back, holding onto him like nothing else mattered. He pulled away, you chuckled.
" Would you like to be mine? " his lips formed into a cat smile.
" Obviously, you dingbat! " you gladly accepted, hugging him as fans cheered and Lei cheered. The person on the next table was a dear friend of yours, (F/N) (or me! :D).

" Ahh .. Such cuties. " she giggled.