How To Tame A Yandere. [Smut]

Enjoy. ;)

Sorry if it's bad, I'm gonna be pretty rusty whilst writing smut for a while because I haven't wrote smut in months.

Includes a gentle Cardlin, soft sex, sex (obviously) etc.

Welcome to How To Tame A Yandere!

Please contact us if any problems occur, our phone number is: ***************

Continue on if you want to know how to tame your Yandere Lover!

Step one: Convince them you're the only one for them and that you love them and no one else!

"Who was that bitch you were staring at Cardlin?!" You yelled at him, pupils becoming smaller by the second, knife pointed at him.

"Babe! You know you're the only one for me, I love you and no one else!" He countered, you lowly growled, pointing the knife closer to him.

"BULLSHIT! WHO WAS SHE?!" You screamed, pressing the knife to his throat. "IT'S EITHER ONE OF YOU DYING!"

Step two: If they get angrier or more threatening, try and calm them down.

"Babe, please," he gently grabbed your hand and pulled it away from his neck, putting it back to your side. Embracing you, he rubbed your back, pecking the top of your head.
"You know I'm yours."

You snuggled into him, smiling whilst still holding the knife while hugging him.

Step three: If they have calmed down, prove to them you love them and no one else, engage in sexual intercourse if they give consent!

Cardlin slowly lead his hand down to your ass, squeezing it gently.

"Can I?" He asks, you nod before he presses his lips to yours, making you drop the knife and hold onto him for dear life, because he was your whole life, your whole world.

Biting your bottom lip, he slips his tongue inside your mouth, both of your tongues fighting for dominance, but he wins, pulling away for oxygen with a string of saliva connecting to your mouths.

Step three: Don't let her/him do the work, assert your dominance, be gentle and loving!

You tried to unbuckle his belt, but Cardlin stopped you.

"Cardybear—"

"No no no. This is about you tonight." He smiled, making you grin in excitement, you stripped off your clothing, leaving you bare but you soon covered yourself up with your arms. Cardlin pulled your arms off of your breasts, admiring them.

"You're beautiful, stop it." This made you blush slightly, your self-esteem levelling higher. Slowly pressing wet kisses down your jaw, he travelled to your boobs, gently caressing them and massaging them, making you breathless. He left some hickeys on them as well.

Step four: Make them feel good, once you've had enough time on one part of their body, make them feel good on another.

Cardlin sat you down on your shared bed, spreading your legs to see the already pooling wetness. He ran a finger through the slick liquid, making you shudder in pleasure.

Cardlin dragged his tongue along your womanhood, a long stripe on where he licked, making you yelp in ecstasy. He played with your bundle of nerves and slowly entered a finger inside of you, making you curl your toes and close your eyes. Pumping his finger inside you, Cardlin continued to play with your nub until you reached your high, shaking quite a bit as you orgasmed.

Step five: After that, softly and gently fuck them, unless they would like it rough, then you can.

Cardlin quickly unbuckled his belt, pulling his manhood out and positioning it at your entrance, slowly pushing in and stretching you out, making your eyes roll back. He gently thrusted inside of you, mumbling he loved you.

"Would I do this—" Cardlin thrusted inside you.
"To that girl I apparently stared at?"

"N-No!.. C-Cardlin.. Damn!" You moaned in satisfaction, your walls clenching around him. He started to speed up, hoping you can reach at the same time as him.

He thrusted a few more times.

"I-I'm gonna—"

"M-Me too~!"

Both of you released, panting messes.

And that concludes on How To Tame A Yandere! If you wish for more information, please check out our website!

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

Euphoria came on whilst I was writing this lmAo—

Sorry if it's pretty bad, I have more updates as well.

Love y'all and love yourself ❤️

—Agape.